** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Boxing - Feb 21

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fury, H v Rudenko, A (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Abraham, A v Smith, P (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Golovkin, G v Murray, M (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]70[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Feb 21 2pts P.Smith to win by stoppage 8/1 Bet365 I actually think Paul Smith has a great chance in this fight. He has been in with Abraham and knows he can handle the power of him and I would imagine he will plant his feet with more authority and look to unleash some powerful shots of his own. Smith’s team have played a blinder in the run up to this fight by making sure every emphasis is on the judges this time but even then I think we only have to look at the last fight to know Smith isn’t going to get a decision. He’ll know that so the value is on him to stop King Arthur. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/abraham-vs-smith-betting-paul-smith-can-get-the-ultimate-revenge-to-win-world-title 3pts G.Golovkin to win in rounds 7-12 6/4 Skybet I’m not so sure this will be Golovkin’s biggest test. I like Martin Murray but I’m not convinced his style is going to have any effect on Golovkin. You can’t just stand in front of him with a tight defence else he’ll smash through it eventually and then you’re in trouble. Murray will fight hard, he’ll give it all he’s got and that could be enough to get him into the second half but I expect him to go the way most others have gone. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/golovkin-vs-murray-betting-martin-murray-s-hopes-can-be-ended-in-the-second-half-of-the-fight