Indian Open > February 19th - 22nd

Aidymac

Re: Indian Open > February 19th - 22nd Tournament preview: 1pt ew W.Ormsby to win Hero Indian Open 18/1 Stan James (1/4 1-5) This place will hold good memories for Wade Ormsby. The Australian won his only career title here in an Asian Tour event in 2013 but to show that was no fluke he was in a tie for second in the event after 54 holes the year after before an indifferent final round. He comes into this week in good touch after solid efforts in Malaysia and Thailand and with length not the issue this week the Australian can land a second title around Delhi. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hero-indian-open-betting-wade-ormsby-can-double-his-career-titles-in-delhi

Re: Indian Open > February 19th - 22nd Top Indian preview: 2pts ew S.Kapur Top Indian 6/1 Skybet (1/4 1-3) In the end though I prefer Shiv Kapur. Kapur has seen it and done it in India and around this golf course. He is another who is attached to the course and his sponsor is the tournament sponsor this week so he will be highly motivated to win. He ranks high on the driving accuracy and greens in regulation stats on whatever tour he plays and with his knowledge of the greens and the subtleties of them he can take advantage and go well this week. He’s my pick to lead the Indian charge. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hero-indian-open-betting-shiv-kapur-can-lead-the-home-charge

Re: Indian Open > February 19th - 22nd SSP Chawrasia EW 28/1 PP. Place 1,2,3,4,5. Shiv Kapur practically lives on this course and he has stated the necessity to place the ball on the fairway and that may well benefit his fellow countryman SSP Chawrasia. I would address him by his first name but he doesn't appear to have one. SSP sits third on the driving accuracy stats on the European tour and I dare say he has been around the venue a few times. His current form is reasonable. Down the field after making the cut last week but a tenth finish in Malaysia after an opening 76 was pretty impressive stuff. A bit of home comfort for the man with no name. GL with your bets

Re: Indian Open > February 19th - 22nd

SSP Chawrasia EW 28/1 PP. Place 1,2,3,4,5. Shiv Kapur practically lives on this course and he has stated the necessity to place the ball on the fairway and that may well benefit his fellow countryman SSP Chawrasia. I would address him by his first name but he doesn't appear to have one. SSP sits third on the driving accuracy stats on the European tour and I dare say he has been around the venue a few times. His current form is reasonable. Down the field after making the cut last week but a tenth finish in Malaysia after an opening 76 was pretty impressive stuff. A bit of home comfort for the man with no name. GL with your bets
In pole position, good luck Jackie. Hard to back against him the way he is playing.

Re: Indian Open > February 19th - 22nd Thanks Ted. If you play that bad you do not deserve to win. Given his knowledge of the course it was an pathetic round of golf. Stepping on to the first play off hole he looked like a man going to the gallows and that wasn't lost on Lahri. In the end I was lucky to get the place money. Another snowman for the notebook. Good Luck to anyone that backed Lahri.

Re: Indian Open > February 19th - 22nd Cheers guys. As kev says I think there was an abundance of hard luck stories, near misses, call it what you will. I suppose the one consolation was that it was avid viewing both in India and LA. It does however make life difficult for selecting in the coming weeks as there is so many names in the mix right now. Bodes well for the build up to Augusta.