Amazing & Simple!

Greetings Gentlemen! I have put together a very easy system and to date I have seen amazing results. Some of you may already have used the same method but as I am a spreadsheet fan I have created my own method based on two famous websites, namely The Racing Post and Sporting Life, from where I collect my info. How does it work? STEP 1 Simply visit the Sporting Life ABC Guide and at the bottom of the horses list you will see a download link using which will allow you to download all the runners list in a csv file, a spreadsheet that you will save. Likewise, those who are a bit more experienced with Excel or OpenOffice spreadsheets can load a link to the ABC Guide and get the odds as well. Sort your spreadsheet in such a way so that it shows the races in a timely manner rather than the horses in an alphabetical order. This you will see becomes handy later. STEP 2 Go to The Racing Post race cards and choose AT-A- GLANCE view. Click on the column header named TS. You will notice that the site sorts the horses according to their speed ratings. STEP 3 Choose the first horse on the Racing Post Card after clicking TS, locate the same horse in your spreadsheet and mark lets say P (for place) in the first empty column you will find to your right in the same spreadsheet. STEP 4 Once you are done with all your races you may keep the spreadsheet as it is, whereby you will see ALL horses in each race, or you can chose to keep it as a betting record by deleting all those horses which you have not placed a bet on. The latter is easy if you sort the spreadsheet using the column where you have placed your P mark. Have in mind that in this system we are placing a bet of lets say 10 pts for every selection TO PLACE. Finally, in order to start testing this system I am posting below the selections for Sunday 8th of February 2015

Re: Amazing & Simple! [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=width: 144]I'll Be Your Clown[/TD] [TD=width: 96]Leopardstown[/TD] [TD=width: 45]13:15[/TD] [TD=width: 58]Sunday[/TD] [TD=width: 26]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Hedley Lamarr[/TD] [TD]Exeter[/TD] [TD]13:25[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]On Demand[/TD] [TD]Southwell[/TD] [TD]13:35[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Mrs Mac Veale[/TD] [TD]Leopardstown[/TD] [TD]13:45[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Emerging Talent[/TD] [TD]Exeter[/TD] [TD]13:55[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Pancake Day[/TD] [TD]Southwell[/TD] [TD]14:05[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Mckinley[/TD] [TD]Leopardstown[/TD] [TD]14:15[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Southfield Royale[/TD] [TD]Exeter[/TD] [TD]14:25[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Baytown Kestrel[/TD] [TD]Southwell[/TD] [TD]14:35[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Valseur Lido[/TD] [TD]Leopardstown[/TD] [TD]14:45[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Chance du Roy[/TD] [TD]Exeter[/TD] [TD]14:55[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Miniskirt[/TD] [TD]Southwell[/TD] [TD]15:05[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Fosters Cross[/TD] [TD]Leopardstown[/TD] [TD]15:15[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Kings Palace[/TD] [TD]Exeter[/TD] [TD]15:25[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Patriotic[/TD] [TD]Southwell[/TD] [TD]15:35[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Boston Bob[/TD] [TD]Leopardstown[/TD] [TD]15:50[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Southfield Theatre[/TD] [TD]Exeter[/TD] [TD]16:00[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]River Of Dreams[/TD] [TD]Southwell[/TD] [TD]16:10[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Mossey Joe[/TD] [TD]Leopardstown[/TD] [TD]16:20[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Miss Minx[/TD] [TD]Exeter[/TD] [TD]16:30[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Two Moons[/TD] [TD]Southwell[/TD] [TD]16:40[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Potters Point[/TD] [TD]Leopardstown[/TD] [TD]16:50[/TD] [TD]Sunday[/TD] [TD]P[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.