Those with DTD Poker Accounts - Change of Network 19th Feb.

Bart(UK)

DTD are ceasing activities on iPoker on 19th Feb and moving across to the PartyPoker network. There's huge amount of information available online for those wanting to decide what to do with existing accounts and when. I would just advise players, as with any change of supplier, to read up carefully on what PartyPoker offer and in particular how & when they apply charges & fees (e.g. depositing/withdrawing/inactivity) that might differ from what you're used to. My own personal strong views and run ins with Party such as reneging on payouts and excessively unfair charging structure are very well documented (who knows, may have since changed) and don't need to be dug up again. I do however want to ensure that every forum member has all available information & awareness to hand before making their own informed decisions and heaven forbid before losing out financially.

Re: Those with DTD Poker Accounts - Change of Network 19th Feb. Please pay particular note to DTD's own FAQ, especially the following potential minefield should you have changed deposit methods or changed bank accounts:

4. Will my current Dusk Till Dawn log-in details work on partypoker? No, accounts will not move across between platforms. 5. What will happen to any cash in my current Dusk Till Dawn account? Dusk Till Dawn accounts on iPoker will be inaccessible from February 19th. Please withdraw funds before that date. 6. What will happen if I fail to withdraw before the 19th? Funds will be pushed back to your last deposit method, please withdraw them if possible.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.