Everton v Liverpool > Saturday February 7th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Liverpool (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Liverpool > Saturday February 7th

There was 4 first half goals in the 3-3 last season and 4 in the 2-2 the season before. Seems to be and easy angle in, better value than any bet on the match odds imo. Over 1.5 first half goals 6/4 @bet365
I am not saying your pick won't come in but i'd be careful of basing it purely on last seasons results as both teams are completely different. Everton have not been performing well in front goal for a while now, while Liverpool aren't playing the same style of football as last year where they burst out of the traps each game and scored more goals in the first half compared to the second half (59/42). Not only is the playing style not the same for Liverpool with high pressing from the first minute leading to lots of early goals but as we can all see they don't score half as many goals full stop compared to last year so I think using last years results is a bad way to look at the game. This season Liverpool have only score 13 of their 33 premier league goals (39%) before half time. Also only 10 of their 27 goals conceaded have been before the break (37%). With Everton looking like they are starting to tighten up at the back and with Liverpool having a tough game midweek I think neither team will want to give anything away early on and it may be a very cagey first half and I feel a 0-0 result at half time could be very likely. For me the following bets seem good from the angle I expect the game to start from: HT result - Draw @ 2.20 for 4pts with bet365 HT correct score - 0-0 @ 3.00 for 2pts with bet365

Re: Everton v Liverpool > Saturday February 7th 3pts Liverpool to beat Everton 13/10 Betfred With the form these two have been in over the last few weeks I can understand why Liverpool are favourites and I fancy them to come through this match despite a tough test in midweek. The likes of Sterling and Coutinho are in great form and with Sturridge back too Liverpool have plenty about them going forward to get the job done against an Everton side who have struggled a lot in recent times. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-liverpool-betting-liverpool-can-leave-the-red-half-of-merseyside-smiling

Re: Everton v Liverpool > Saturday February 7th Everton vs Liverpool – Win for Liverpool @ 2.30 Marathonbet This is a game for the 24th day of Premier League between Everton and Liverpool. This is always a big derby for the town and this year is even more special because it’s the last of Steven Gerrard. Everton picked up an important 3 points on the road last weekend when they traveled to London to take on a resurgent Crystal Palace side. Liverpool storm into the Merseyside Derby having gone unbeaten in 12 of their last 13 competitive fixtures. Everton have not enjoyed the finest of seasons, but form admittedly goes out the window in a rivalry clash. However, they have still not conquered their neighbors in their last 9 competitive meetings, and the Reds will be buoyed by their midweek comeback win and the fact that Daniel Sturridge has returned to full fitness. Liverpool to win.

Re: Everton v Liverpool > Saturday February 7th

I am not saying your pick won't come in but i'd be careful of basing it purely on last seasons results as both teams are completely different. Everton have not been performing well in front goal for a while now, while Liverpool aren't playing the same style of football as last year where they burst out of the traps each game and scored more goals in the first half compared to the second half (59/42). Not only is the playing style not the same for Liverpool with high pressing from the first minute leading to lots of early goals but as we can all see they don't score half as many goals full stop compared to last year so I think using last years results is a bad way to look at the game. This season Liverpool have only score 13 of their 33 premier league goals (39%) before half time. Also only 10 of their 27 goals conceaded have been before the break (37%). With Everton looking like they are starting to tighten up at the back and with Liverpool having a tough game midweek I think neither team will want to give anything away early on and it may be a very cagey first half and I feel a 0-0 result at half time could be very likely. For me the following bets seem good from the angle I expect the game to start from: HT result - Draw @ 2.20 for 4pts with bet365 HT correct score - 0-0 @ 3.00 for 2pts with bet365
I watched than game, unfortunately. It went exactly as expected with neither team willing to give anything up and neither team fully going full throttle for the win.