Top 2 teams double system

This is a system that will involve double bets on football matches Basically the teams involved in the doubles will be the teams that finished in the top two positions in their leagues last season. For example in the Norwegian premier division last season Rosenborg were champions and Valerenga were 2nd. So now this season, each matchday the double will be these two teams (except when they are playing each other) The system will start with a 1000 point bank and 10 points will be placed on every double no matter what the price. The leagues which I will be betting on will be-: Norwegian Tippeligaen Finland Veikkausliiga Sweden Allsvenskan Brazilian Campeonato Paulista The reason I use these leagues is because their season has only just started. This means I will be able to use the system throughout the whole season. I don’t know whether the system will work but technically the top two teams in each league last season should still be pretty good this season. Todays bets Norwegian Tippeligaen - Rosenborg and Vallerenga double 5.04 Bet365 Sweden Allsvenskan - Malmo FF and Halmstad double 4.94 William Hill Brazilian Campeonato Paulista - Santos and Atletico Paranaese double 8.50 Stan James 10 points on each double

Re: Top 2 teams double system not a good start and currently at a loss of -30 points But i am still optimistic for this system and will continue with a couple of doubles for tommorows matches 10 points on each double Finland Haka and Allianssi double 3.02 Sportingodds Norway Rosenborg and Valerenga double 2.10 Ladbrokes

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.