£100 to £100,000 (9% COMPLETE) ATTEMPT 3

Machiavelli23

Re: £100 to £100,000 (0% COMPLETE) ATTEMPT 2

Try breaking it down into stages with a banking structure, that way you can use the banked profit to restart at a lower stage if you wanted rather than starting from scratch. It all depends on how you want to use your profit at the end of the day - either as restart collateral or realised profit (money in your pocket). An example being your target of £100 to £100,000 - broken down into 15 stages banking each step of the way. Stage 1 bank your original bank so the rest is profit - so if you lose at least you have broken even. [TABLE=width: 291] [TR] [TD]Stage[/TD] [TD]Start[/TD] [TD]Target[/TD] [TD]Bank[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]£100[/TD] [TD]£200[/TD] [TD]£100[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]£100[/TD] [TD]£200[/TD] [TD]£50[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]£150[/TD] [TD]£300[/TD] [TD]£50[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]£250[/TD] [TD]£500[/TD] [TD]£100[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]£400[/TD] [TD]£800[/TD] [TD]£100[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]£700[/TD] [TD]£1,400[/TD] [TD]£400[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]£1,000[/TD] [TD]£2,000[/TD] [TD]£500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]£1,500[/TD] [TD]£3,000[/TD] [TD]£500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]9[/TD] [TD]£2,500[/TD] [TD]£5,000[/TD] [TD]£1,000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]£4,000[/TD] [TD]£8,000[/TD] [TD]£2,000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]11[/TD] [TD]£6,000[/TD] [TD]£12,000[/TD] [TD]£2,000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12[/TD] [TD]£10,000[/TD] [TD]£20,000[/TD] [TD]£4,000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13[/TD] [TD]£16,000[/TD] [TD]£32,000[/TD] [TD]£4,000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14[/TD] [TD]£28,000[/TD] [TD]£56,000[/TD] [TD]£6,000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15[/TD] [TD]£50,000[/TD] [TD]£100,000[/TD] [TD]£100,000[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
I think I will use this as a template.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-4 after 76 minutes! This isnt going to work the way you are rushing it' date=' down £200 already look at Torque's thread very disciplined and still came unstuck eventually.[/quote'] I am down £200 from my betting profits so not to bothered at the moment, just thinking of a strategy. It all comes down to maths.

I have set myself certain rules and restriction on what I can bet on. Some might think i am rushing this but my target is to average 4 bets a day on odds of 1.02 and only concentrating on under goals and in football only.
I really wish you luck with this, Machiavelli, and I hope you achieve your target, but I think betting on goals only and trying to "achieve" four bets a day is putting serious pressure on yourself to "find" a game to bet on. I also think the problem with goals is that they're random events in games. Who can say for certain whether a game will have one goal, six goals or even no goals? You can perhaps make a good estimation if you know the teams playing and know how the game's going but I've seen plenty of games that are 0-0 at half time which end up 3-3 or even more at full time. However, as I said I wish you luck but even though you say you're down £200 from your profits, whichever way you look at it, that's still £200 less that's in your pocket now compared to a couple of days ago.

I really wish you luck with this' date=' Machiavelli, and I hope you achieve your target, but I think betting on goals only and trying to "achieve" four bets a day is putting serious pressure on yourself to "find" a game to bet on. I also think the problem with goals is that they're random events in games. Who can say for certain whether a game will have one goal, six goals or even no goals? You can perhaps make a good estimation if you know the teams playing and know how the game's going but I've seen plenty of games that are 0-0 at half time which end up 3-3 or even more at full time. However, as I said I wish you luck but even though you say you're down £200 from your profits, whichever way you look at it, that's still £200 less that's in your pocket now compared to a couple of days ago.[/quote'] Average 4 games a day is the maximum I am willing to go upto, if there is nothing to bet on then I won't just bet for the sake of making sure i hit 4 bets. I don't have a minimum but just a maximum of bets per day.