Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday January 11th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Stoke City (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday January 11th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 5/6 BetVictor After the history between these two sides Arsenal are usually bang up for these matches but they’re still not convincing me enough to back them at two’s on. They seem to have a real issue against physical strikers and Peter Crouch is likely to be a danger but at least going the other way we know Arsenal look good so I think we’ll see a few goals here and over 2.5 goals looks the better bet to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-stoke-betting-super-sunday-can-begin-with-a-few-goals

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday January 11th For me there is clear disharmony in the Arsenal camp. When you start bickering it's just not good for moral. Goal-keeper (fined for smoking) blames defender (indirectly through father). It undermines everything that you are trying to achieve as a defensive Unit. I expect Stoke to put them under plenty of pressure, and Arsenal to have a very jittery start. Do you want to be putting good money on ARsenal to win this ? :unsure

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday January 11th I wouldn't put too much thought on Szczesney's fathers thoughts. He spoke out once before when he was dropped and Wojiech made a statement to distance himself from what he said. His dad is outspoken and a bit meddling but I don't think it necessarily reflects any tension. arsenal have Ramsey back for this and Ozil on the bench. Walcott could start. They will be close to full strength and have a decent record at home to Stoke. Odds are too short to really do anything with though. Walcott to score might be worth siding with for a while. Got into some excellent positions vs Hull but lack of match practise let him down

Re: Arsenal v Stoke City > Sunday January 11th I personally see a comfortable Arsenal victory today. There is no disharmony in the Arsenal camp, that's a load of rubbish. How a man smoking a cigarette in a shower will affect this game, well I don't know. Fabian Barthez used smoke a cigarette at half-time of every single game he played. The whole incident was just blown out of proportion by the media, as always. This is an important game for Arsenal with 3rd playing 4th at 4pm, knowing one of the Top 4 will be dropping points. Welbeck is out, but Giroud is available and Ramsey is back. Koscielny is a huge boost for the team too.. Expect Arsenal to win by 2 goals at least, and keep a clean sheet.