National Hunt Racing - Monday December 29th

Aidymac

Newbury 2:10 - Betfred Goals Galore Challow Novices' Hurdle(Grade 1) (1) 2m5f Although Parlour Games beat Blaklion comfortably last time out, he will have it all to do to repeat the feat and he also has Vyta Du Roc to contend with this time so I am sceptical as to whether he can reproduce that Cheltenham run. The Paul Nicholls trained Arpege D'Alene is an interesting horse, a 9 length winner on British debut could not have been more pleasing to the eye and this horse could be anything. I don't back favourites too often but I feel Vyta Du Roc has huge claims here. He loves a battle and the step up in trip he is bound to cherish whilst Nicky Henderson has an amazing recent record here at Newbury, with 17 of his last 23 runners winning at the course. Vyta Du Roc - 5 Points WIN @ 9/4 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/newbury-2-10-grade-1-tip-vyta-du-roc-is-a-tough-novice-that-will-take-some-beating

Re: National Hunt Racing - Monday December 29th gotta be honest nh racing been useless so far ....almost every big race been run on heavy ground so may as throw the formbook out the window .......just a touch of value today ,....not much out as a.w track cancelled .....hmmm 245 nwb royal regatta 51 seventh sky 51 far west 49 royal regtta is the most likely winnr here but 9lb rise and 2/1 means seventh skys 10/1 with corals in 4 horse race looks huge value so a small bet is in order ......gonna be tough to beat fav but extreme value seventh sky 2ptswin 10/1 corals and 2x1 pt rev forcasts