2.Bundesliga > December 19th - 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Heidenheim v Eintracht Braunschweig (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v 1. FC Union Berlin (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Karlsruher SC v FSV Frankfurt (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.54[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Nürnberg v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC St. Pauli v VfR Aalen (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Kaiserslautern v SV Sandhausen (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Darmstadt 98 v FC Ingolstadt 04 (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Bochum v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 22 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RB Leipzig v TSV 1860 München (19:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2.Bundesliga > December 19th - 22nd Heidenheim - Braunschweig Heidenheim became the first team to lose in Frankfurt's home this season. They did one of the worst appearances this year and were bad in the whole game. The thing is that they have started looking tired and we can see that also in their results as they have 2 points and one goal i the last 4 games. Braunschweig succeeded a very important win against Fortuna as both teams are fighting for a place in the top-3 of the table. Although they scored in the last minute they were better than their opponents. I believe they have the quality for an away win today. Braunschweig to win @ 2.44 Marathonbet

Re: 2.Bundesliga > December 19th - 22nd Dusseldorf-Berlin Interessting Match here today. Booth last Games with some Up´s and Down´s. On Union Side more Ups and on the Home Side more Downs. After a good run, they deserved 2 loosing Games against "bad" teams from Sandhausen and Aalen. So Dusseldorf with a big blow in these games, because the whole Club and Fans are dreaming from a Promotion. Last Game with late Loosing Goal against Braunschweig in Extra Time. Union on other Side ending Karlsruhe´s Wining Streak in Midweek´s Game with a 2:0 win at home. So i think today booth want to win to go with some positive in Winter Break. Dusseldorf with contact to Promotion Places and Berlin with a win can be earn more points between himself and the relegation Places after terrible Start in Season. So i expected booth teams little bit offensive and booth with some missings in Defensive. Berlin without Trimmel, who are suspended and Dusseldorf without Fink and Lampertz booth are DM. Also booth not the beste Defensive Line´s and on a bad day this can be a 3:3. For me is here interessting a BTS because the point´s i´ve read now and also last 4 Games are ending in BTS. So for me: Booth 2 Score @ 1.72 4/10 bet365

Re: 2.Bundesliga > December 19th - 22nd Karlsruhe-Frankfurt The other Game today i would bet also on BTS. Taking Karlsruhe´s stats at home by 7:3 goals you never would bet so. But Frankfurt away very good with 5-0-4 and 14:11 goals, they are the 3rd best away team in League. Playing some nice counter attacking football with Dedic and Grifo in Offensive who are booth in good Form and booth like´s to play on counter. Karlsruhe under the midweek deserved the loose against Berlin and showing nothing special in Offensive. For this team i don´t think that they are can showing this "bad" game in offensive twice in a row, so for me the will shoot today at least minimum one goal. And i read it on begining from this bet. Don´t look on these 7:3 goals. Karlsruhe plays at home most against good Teams (Braunschweig, Ingolstadt, Heidenheim) or against teams who are parking the bus at the own goal (Aalen, Sandhausen). So not easy to shoot enough goals. The teams who are away "bad enough" to shoot some goals, are now coming.Also booth with no important missings. Frankfurt missing Kaplani and Yelen booth in Form are good for Frankfurt, but before there injured. They are not good in Form or on the fact from Kapllani who is Frankfurts best Scorer but for me is was not the right player today, because he is not that good as Dedic is in playing counter attack football. So for me: Booth 2 Score @ 1.80 4/10 bet365

Re: 2.Bundesliga > December 19th - 22nd

Dusseldorf-Berlin Interessting Match here today. Booth last Games with some Up´s and Down´s. On Union Side more Ups and on the Home Side more Downs. After a good run, they deserved 2 loosing Games against "bad" teams from Sandhausen and Aalen. So Dusseldorf with a big blow in these games, because the whole Club and Fans are dreaming from a Promotion. Last Game with late Loosing Goal against Braunschweig in Extra Time. Union on other Side ending Karlsruhe´s Wining Streak in Midweek´s Game with a 2:0 win at home. So i think today booth want to win to go with some positive in Winter Break. Dusseldorf with contact to Promotion Places and Berlin with a win can be earn more points between himself and the relegation Places after terrible Start in Season. So i expected booth teams little bit offensive and booth with some missings in Defensive. Berlin without Trimmel, who are suspended and Dusseldorf without Fink and Lampertz booth are DM. Also booth not the beste Defensive Line´s and on a bad day this can be a 3:3. For me is here interessting a BTS because the point´s i´ve read now and also last 4 Games are ending in BTS. So for me: Booth 2 Score @ 1.72 4/10 bet365
FT 1:0 :wall

Re: 2.Bundesliga > December 19th - 22nd

Karlsruhe-Frankfurt The other Game today i would bet also on BTS. Taking Karlsruhe´s stats at home by 7:3 goals you never would bet so. But Frankfurt away very good with 5-0-4 and 14:11 goals, they are the 3rd best away team in League. Playing some nice counter attacking football with Dedic and Grifo in Offensive who are booth in good Form and booth like´s to play on counter. Karlsruhe under the midweek deserved the loose against Berlin and showing nothing special in Offensive. For this team i don´t think that they are can showing this "bad" game in offensive twice in a row, so for me the will shoot today at least minimum one goal. And i read it on begining from this bet. Don´t look on these 7:3 goals. Karlsruhe plays at home most against good Teams (Braunschweig, Ingolstadt, Heidenheim) or against teams who are parking the bus at the own goal (Aalen, Sandhausen). So not easy to shoot enough goals. The teams who are away "bad enough" to shoot some goals, are now coming.Also booth with no important missings. Frankfurt missing Kaplani and Yelen booth in Form are good for Frankfurt, but before there injured. They are not good in Form or on the fact from Kapllani who is Frankfurts best Scorer but for me is was not the right player today, because he is not that good as Dedic is in playing counter attack football. So for me: Booth 2 Score @ 1.80 4/10 bet365
FT 4:1 :nana