** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

7 50 Kelso FIORI Thoughts?

A week or so ago this horse was a late tip on here by Ryan. It romped home at 9/2 and I put it in my easyodds.com Horse Alert. Can somebody have a look at the form, going etc as I am a novice in this area. My alert says it is carrying a 7lb penalty as a result of this last win at Towcester.:unsure :unsure

Re: 7 50 Kelso FIORI Thoughts? Found the previous thread from Ryan:D :D Towcester [6:20] 2M HANDICAP CHASE Quote Have had a VERY strong shout from a very reputable source for Fiori here. Will post more on this if I get a chance but at work at the moment so just thought I'd try and spread some wealth quickly. Can still be gotten at 5/1. Unquote

Re: 7 50 Kelso FIORI Thoughts? Hi guys, I'll give my man in the know a call and see what he has to say about this. I live in Kelso myself so I'm positive that he'll have some info for us. Keep your eye on this thread, will hopefully have something for you by lunchtime.

Re: 7 50 Kelso FIORI Thoughts? Here's the gen on Fiori today....... I'm told that it has a stone to play with before anything in this sort of race should give it any real problems and seeing as it's penalty is only 4-7lb as maborouk said then it is expected to win today. Will be having a medium stakes punt on this myself and I expect it to go off at around the same price as it's last outing of around 5/1 or 9/2. The only horse that I could possibly envisage giving Fiori any sort of trouble is Polyphon but I genuinely believe that Fiori will have too much. However my main bet of the day will be Dan's Heir in the 5:00PM at Southwell. It's another of Haslams and is riden by Dettori...... not a huge price but can still be gotten at around 2/1. Good luck to everyone today. :hope

Re: 7 50 Kelso FIORI Thoughts? Fiori was available at 13/2 first thing this morning but is a BIG mover today. Into 7/2 with Sportingodds and PP already. Still available at 9/2 if your quick with some bookies but looks like it could well be into 3s by the off at 7.50. :hope

Re: 7 50 Kelso FIORI Thoughts?

However my main bet of the day will be Dan's Heir in the 5:00PM at Southwell. It's another of Haslams and is riden by Dettori...... not a huge price but can still be gotten at around 2/1. Good luck to everyone today. :hope
One down....... Fiori to go! :rollin :hope