NBA Thursday 28th

Since '99, teams are now 13-1 (Av. win 11.9) home 4- favs on 2 days rest. (14-0 SU, one win was by 2, an ats loss) That gives us Indi -2.5 and Houston -1.5 for tomorrow. There's another little trend that calls for a play on Houston.... ...since '99, 4 teams have been down 0-2 after 2 home games, and they went 0-4 with an av. loss of 19.5 in the next game on the road! [Dallas in this case] So I guess when a team is out-classed, it's simply out-classed. Boston: 1-7 after allowing <85 this season, 2-7 as road dog of 3 or less. Houston: 13-4 of an upset win. (15-4 SU) As for away favs.... Since '99, League: 3-11 (Av. LOSS 0.6) away fav, off 10- ats win as home 5+ fav. [Miami and Detroit] 1-8 (Av. LOSS 3.2) if they are leading the series 2-0!...also 8-1 over (+.9.7) in that situation. So, it seems that teams playing at home in a must-win game, somehow find a way to score. I don't think I can take NJ, after the Heat have belted them 5 times already this season, but the over looks interesting. I do like the over in the Detroit game the next day. Anyway, just the 2 plays for today, atm. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.