december gold cup saturday

just rated the gold cup Saturday on the hunt for some value ......2.00 chelt workbench 51 sound investment 51 caid de berlais 50 headley bridge 48 barakilla 48 typically open race and looks to hinge on the wellbeing of caid de berlais who sets the standard and bookies have priced around 3/1 fav .....for me considering hes up 5lbs and is carrying 11-11....that's makes him vulnerable in such a competitive race and there has to be value elsewhere .....for me the prices around workbench and sound investment make them the ones to be on for me .......sound investment is consistent and now has the services of capable claimer sean bowen whos 7lb claim puts this horse on a very nice par with the fav yet is trading around 18.0 over 5x the price .......workbench is a trickier horse and needs to step up a little but has patches of decent form and now gets in here off bottom weight ....if is going to shine then today must be the day .....priced at 30. 0........that's looks a bit silly ....lets try for a nice xmas bonus ...chances for barakilla and headley bridge also but overall value lies with top 2 sound investment 5pts win 18.0 betfair workbench 5pts win 30.0 betfair

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.