** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ennio's Draw With insurance

Ennio

New strategy that i'm been using With positive results for A couple of months. I'll be betting the Draw result With insurance on the result market, often on 1-0 and 2-1. The odds Will be Around 2,00 With insurance. All bets on betfair. Bet 1: Italy - Croatia The Draw: 98 units @ 3,25 0-1: 32 units @ 9,80 1-2: 20 units @ 16,00 Total: 150 units @ 2,05 after commision

Re: Ennio's Draw With insurance

New strategy that i'm been using With positive results for A couple of months. I'll be betting the Draw result With insurance on the result market, often on 1-0 and 2-1. The odds Will be Around 2,00 With insurance. All bets on betfair. Bet 1: Italy - Croatia The Draw: 98 units @ 3,25 0-1: 32 units @ 9,80 1-2: 20 units @ 16,00 Total: 150 units @ 2,05 after commision
1-1 Bet won! +157 units

But how to u pick matches to use Tis method?
I'ts simple, I just choose matches that I think Will end up With A Draw. I bet The insurance on the team that Will have A bit of advantage on the other team. Low scoring game is a plus of course. The stats tells me that A should skip the insurance, because the net profit have been higher without the insurance. On the next bet I Will have two Banks, one With insurance and one without.

Juventus - Atletico Madrid The Draw, 1-0: 200 units @ 2,10
0-0 Bet won! +220 units The Draw With insurance net profit: +1169 units Bets With only the Draw: 3.25 Italien - Kroatien +315 units 3.30 Newcastle - QPR -150 units 3.40 Burnley - aston villa +449 units 3.40 Burnley - Newcastle +449 units 4.30 Liverpool - sunderland +617 units 3.20 Juventus - Atletico +411 units The Draw net profit: +2091 units.

I'ts simple, I just choose matches that I think Will end up With A Draw. I bet The insurance on the team that Will have A bit of advantage on the other team. Low scoring game is a plus of course. The stats tells me that A should skip the insurance, because the net profit have been higher without the insurance. On the next bet I Will have two Banks, one With insurance and one without.
How to u predict draw match. Tried on A league Adelaide v Brisbane roar. Bought draw, 1-0 n 2-1. Result is 0-1. Haha ~

How to u predict draw match. Tried on A league Adelaide v Brisbane roar. Bought draw, 1-0 n 2-1. Result is 0-1. Haha ~
Experience I would say, you got to Know the leagues you betting on. I've been betting for about 10 years now and I've tried Many strategies, some With good results and some With not so good results. The best major leagues for betting on Draw results is the english premier league and italian serie A. I never watch italian football so Never tried My system there, but maybe in the future I Will try that aswell.

I understand this is a surebet method but please giving 3 bets what if the 2-1 victory turns 1-2 the other way round that means you lose? :(
This is not A surebet method. I loose if the result is NOT Draw, 0-1 or 1-2.

Re: Ennio's Draw With insurance You also lose if your "favorite" team winn 0:2,1:3,0:3,1:4.... :-) Just one question,when you place one incurance did you play only for return money or you put litle more to be in profit if your insurance come? :-) tnx . good pick anyway

You also lose if your "favorite" team winn 0:2,1:3,0:3,1:4.... :-) Just one question,when you place one incurance did you play only for return money or you put litle more to be in profit if your insurance come? :-) tnx . good pick anyway
Thats correct, it's important that the match it's low scoring to keep My bets alive. All My bets have the same return. Example IF the match end 0-1, I win the same Amount as IF the match end up With A draw.

just a question please...to choose a team wich is your criteria?.. statistics?....something else? thanks...
I choose games that I think is low scoring, just check the under market. I check form and some history between the two teams. Is a important goalscorer injured maybe, thats a plus of course.