Good luck PL legends!

Bart(UK)

It's maybe been a quieter than usual year but it's been another hugely successful one for our members. Once again multiple titles, cashes & deep runs have been achieved over the last 11 months. Chance of adding to that success this weekend with several members through to Day 2's of the £200k GUKPT(Blackpool), £1m WPT(Notts) and the start of the poker player grand final (London) amongst many other events. Best of luck to Paul, Dave, Bene, Kev, Chi, Si, Leo & all our other members today. Behind you all the way. #RunGoodRunDeep Sent from my XT1052 using PL Forum

Re: Good luck PL legends! Thanks Bart. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be for me at the Blackpool GUKPT ME. Started the day with an average chip stack, but soon saw it dwindle as I couldn't hit a flop. The exit hand was a bit of spectacular bad timing. A guy who has been opening a lot raises and it's folded to me in the BB. I've got about 14bb, but have recently open shoved, so decide to try a stop and go for a bit of variety. I look down at 77. Ok, let do it. The flop is Q64r...no reason to change the plan. "I'm all-in" followed by "Call". The guy has 66 for a flopped set. My move would have worked with any flop that didn't have a 6! I think he calls if I ship it pre, so I don't regret the play.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.