PL Variant League 8 - Mondays 8.30pm last game ever Badugi 11/5/15

teaulc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Variant League 8 - Mondays, resumes 12th Jan 8.30pm $1.10 Odd game last week. I got caught on a phone call just before start and couldn't join in for about 30 mins. Then had another and away another 10 mins. Wurzel was disconned for a while too, then heads up Lusitanea got disconned, with Wurzel folding and waiting for him to reconnect. :ok Good game nonetheless despite low turnout, so hopefully let's get a few more entrants when we get back on the HORSE (see what I did there!) on the 9th. We need a bit more support to make it worthwhile continuing to run this league.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Variant League 8 - starts 1st December 2014 8.30pm $1.10 last game is open for registration, its been fun guys and gals,hope you have enjoyed it. we have 73 members of the club,and at most we have average 5 or 6 each week.

Re: PL Variant League 8 - starts 1st December 2014 8.30pm $1.10

last game is open for registration, its been fun guys and gals,hope you have enjoyed it. we have 73 members of the club,and at most we have average 5 or 6 each week.
I agree totally with you! In a huge forum only 3-4 (!!!) playing every week, very disappointing :( Perhaps the social dimension and banter are of low priority for forum people... :notworthy See you, Alan and Helen, maybe Wurzel, next monday :welcome

Re: PL Variant League 8 - Mondays 8.30pm last game ever Badugi 11/5/15 I would suggest we retire the 'league' but keep the club open to play variant games from time to time. Could still work our way through the more popular/interesting games for fun, might get more joining in if they don't feel there is a commitment to a weekly game.