NBA Playoffs, April 25th

Houston over Dallas (-7) @2.00 (www.pinnaclesports.com) Stake 6/10 Game One says enough, the Rockets can play against Dallas. I always thought they could play against anyone, but hopefully there are more believers now. Let's just have a brief look at how they did it in Game One. First of all, T-Mac is simply unstoppable right now. I think even Bruce Bowen couldn't harm him at this point. 34 points on Saturday on 14/27 shooting, 5 boards, 6 assists. The scary fact (if you are a Maverick or one of their fans), he can do a lot better than that. Secondly, defense on Irk (no 'D' in Irk) was just awesome. Ryan Bowen and McGrady did all JVG was hoping they would do. Poor Irk had more turnovers than filed goals. And finally, bench players really contributed for Houston. Mike James scored 16, Barry and Mutombo had 8 apiece. Those were the things Houston did great, let's have a look at some areas in which they can do better tonight. Yao scored only 11 points and grabbed 8 rebounds before fouling out in 20 productive minutes. Mcgrady can score even more than 34 points. Houston only had 2 starters and 3 players in double digits in the first game, that just has to improve. Dallas will definitely play better, especially Nowitzki who as he said it 'was too tense out there.....forced a lot of stuff.....didn't let the game come to me and I didn't help make my team better.....had one of my worst games of the season'. Both Dallas and Nowitzki will bounce back tonight, that's why i'm taking the spread, just don't count out the fact that JVG always has a trick or two up his sleeve. Key Factor: There's no such thing as stopping Tracy McGrady right now. And if Yao could have 11 and 8 in only 20 minutes, let's have a look at how he'll do if he can avoid foul trouble.

Re: NBA Playoffs, April 25th After reading your infomation there sani, the over seems to be flashing in my mind. Know stopping T-Mac, Yao can post up points and Dallas should bounce back e.g. Dirk. Also the rockets have always played well at the Mavs home. What do u think of houston winnig @ 3.55

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.