Grand Slam of Darts - 8-16 Nov

kevshat

The annual BDO and PDC get together begins this weekend when 32 players who've had decent runs in majors head to Wolverhampton for the Grand Slam. It is always a good week of darts this and the whole week is live on Sky in the UK. Draw, format and schedule here: http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/1xrtoxxbof8yz1s4px65zowisp/title/singha-beer-grand-slam-schedule

Re: Grand Slam of Darts - 8-16 Nov currently thinking of game between Kim Huybrechts v Jan Dekker. After kim's last game in previous tournament he seemed to blame his loss to adrien lewis to the fact his mum was in hospital. he was clearly visably upset and allthough seemed to give a game of it to start with, my thinking is could this effect him again. Am sure if he was pushed in this game it might and Jan Dekker is certainly capable if he is at best. any suggestions on his current form as i am unsure. I dont like to be profiting on the fact someones mum is in intensive care, although maybe she is better but odds seem value and i will take it on the assuption he might not be getting his usual practice in. betfair @ 2.9 jan dekker to win v kim Huybrechts

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.