Super 12 round 10

Well, tiny loss for me for the round. Gotta wait a few days before I can see the games on replay, but I guess the big suprise was how close the Cats pushed the Crusaders. I stupidly placedd the bet before checking the weather, although still didnt expect that sort of score line. I would say the Crusaders after thhat effort will pick their top team for the game against the Sharks, so willl be awaiting that line to come out. Anyway early odds for this week from the NZ TAB as an indication of what will be available. Crusaders Sharks 1.04 9 Reds Cats 1.22 4 Bulls Blues 1.85 1.90 Highlanders Warratahs 1.80 1.95 Hurricanes ACT 1.65 2.15 Stormers Chiefs 1.75 2 Obviously no point looking too far into it without seeing last weeks games but.... First looks I like most of the NZ teams Highlanders (very impressive Friday nite) Chiefs, and Blues.

Re: Super 12 round 10 Recent Team News: Crusaders: Carter and Jack back after being rested last week. Corey Flynn back in at hooker replacing Kopelani. Also just watched there game with the Cats last nite. Inparticular players like Mose, Leo'o, Filipo, Kopelani (dropped) made a lot of basic errors. Expect the remaining 3 to try to step up for this week otherwise they could find themselves gone too. Weather was a problem but not excuse enough for the amount of errors. As long as its fine for their next game Ill be keen on takingn the spread for Cantebury. NSW: One chhange to starting team. R. Elsom comes in at 6. Freier questionable ffor bench. Blues: Tipoki baaned 3 weeks for punching. Atiga has gone home, Specer still unavailable (cheek), while Tuitopo (shoulder), and Lavea (knee) are also both probably out. I think Gibson's still injured too. It leaves a very weakened backline. Tamati Ellison and Rudi Wolf have been flown in. Not sure how theyll attempt to fill in the gaps there. Will not be inclined to back the Blues at the moment though. For this week or top 4. ACT: Bad news for ACT too. After losing Gregan for the season, in the space of 2 days they also lost Larkham and Rathbone (who coaching staff were hoping would both play) for the very important game against Wellington. Fava and Sheprdson both ?? Black listed ACT 2 weeks ago. Even more reason now. Theyve been woeful without Larkam, now without the invaluable experience of Gregan. Youd have to favour the Canes this weekend. Currently tending towards Canes, Bulls, Crusaders, Reds, and Highlanders Also margians form sportsodds: -22.5 Crusaders -9.5 QLD --1.5 Bulls Even -3.5 Hurricanes -1.5 Stormers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.