Burnley v Hull City > Saturday November 8th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Hull City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Burnley v Hull City > Saturday November 8th Burnley is the only team in PL who is still without a win but i think they have great chance to grab the three points this weekend.Burnley play with passion and commitement but they just lack the quality.Now they will welcome Hull who is far from their best times too.Their last win on the road was in the beginning of the season.I expect an underish game and a HW here which could see Burnley grabbing their first 3 points for the season.Danny Ings is on too.Burnley @ 2.7 and Burnley&under 2.5 goals @ 5 with bet365

Re: Burnley v Hull City > Saturday November 8th Burnley vs Hull Last year when Hull played against newbie like Burnley: 4 matches – 3 of them ended with over 10.5 corners 75% Last year when Hull’s away victory was praised between @2.70 and @3.20 5 matches – 4 of them ended with over 10.5 corners 80% (it is also interesting that in all of these games the opposition won “race to 5” corners. This season Hull’s average corners on the road: 3.80 while their opponents had twice more 7.80 Almost the same situation last season: Hull are winning even fewer corners on the road just 3.37 per match. What is more, last year Hull won “race to 3” corners just 5 out of 19 games when traveling away from home. What about Burnley? Definitely the weakest team in EPL so far. They easily concede goals at home having collected already 9 balls in the net in 5 games. That makes 1.8 goals per match while they have just 4.2 corners conceded per match. Last year they won an outstanding number of corners in front of their own fans: 156 which are exactly 6.78 corners per match. When they played against strong teams at home and the odds for Burnley were above 2.00 they covered the asian line 10 corners in 7 out of 9 fixtures. The average total corners in these games was 11.33 corners. BetVictor offer quite low lines for total corners - just 9.5 so I simply cannot miss this opportunity. My bet over 9.5 corners FT @1.70 BetVictor 10/10 Optional bet: Burnley race to 5 corners @1.73 BetVictor 6/10

Re: Burnley v Hull City > Saturday November 8th Yes @2.5 looks to much for Burnley. But we should not forget that they had just one loss playing at Turf Moor last season. Usually Hull are playing much much stronger at home. Here is a list of Hull's away games against weakest teams last year. Order by away win odds. js7zMq.png May be Burnely should be given a try with the DNB option. In other words, I would rather bet on Burnley DNB than on Hull DNB

Re: Burnley v Hull City > Saturday November 8th

Burnley is the only team in PL who is still without a win but i think they have great chance to grab the three points this weekend.Burnley play with passion and commitement but they just lack the quality.Now they will welcome Hull who is far from their best times too.Their last win on the road was in the beginning of the season.I expect an underish game and a HW here which could see Burnley grabbing their first 3 points for the season.Danny Ings is on too.Burnley @ 2.7 and Burnley&under 2.5 goals @ 5 with bet365
1:0