The general Election: Winning majority tip

Hi guys. I actually work for the Labour party, and have being doing a lot of work on the election campaign etc. I have asked my manager how he thinks we are going, and he says that he reckons we will win it by 65-75 seats. Now apparently opinion polls say that we might win by more, but we think that is a little optimistic. I had a quick browse on betfair, and it is currently priced at 5.7 so surely worth a small punt from a man at the top. Obviously this is only a managers opinion, but he certainly IMO has the best idea of how its going, as we take the calls, complaints etc etc. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Sco

Re: The general Election: Winning majority tip A little more info too on a specific area. I have lived in Shipley for a while now, and I have to say Labour IMO have done a good job. An MP called Chris Leslie has been in power for 2 terms, and hasn't had any particular complaints. He is a young man, must have been 23 when aappointed, and when he was appointed he was actually made candidate as Labour thought the seat was lost. From living in the area, I have seen SOOO many Conservative posters it is unbelieve, the same goes for Lib Dems. I mean Shipley is a fairly well off area, and I just get the impression that enough people may have left the party for the conservatives to get back in. On betfair- Marignal seats, NE and its Shipley. 1.6 offered on Conservatives, and I think IMO that this is value, as it appears that Labour are yet to start properly. There was also (NOTE A RUMOR) that Chris Leslie might be moved to a safe seat as the party fear we may lose and think he has a great future for leadership. There you go... Sco

• 3 weeks later...