NFL Draft

2 interesting bets for the draft on saturday and sunday - prices from B365.

Matt Jones under 33.5 at EVENS - have looked at 4 mock drafts (espn and nfl.com) and they have him going to the Steelers at number 30 - he was a QB but will move to WR or bulk up and go as a Tight End - he also had a session with Philly when they brought in the 2nd string QB for the work out - they pick at 31.

Mike Williams over 6.5 at 27/20 - biggish price when people think he will go at 7 to the Viks to take over from Randy Moss.

Re: NFL Draft Yeah, the only English bookie willing to dish up any odds is indeed Bet365. /psychic projection A bit too fooking late to dump some money from your bank a/c into a Neteller a/c and take up some of the offers from the offshore books though. Don't disagree. I've put £50 on the Mike Wllliams prop being 'over 6.5' but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes earlier than 7 (depends if you believe in Mel Kiper's hype over at ESPN and I don't). Have put £50 on Braylon Edwards 'under 3.5' at 5/11 (if Miami don't pick him, Cleveland should). Not a brilliant staking plan but hopefully some easy money for the weekend. ....scared of the Matt Jones and Maurice Clarett props though. Should be a Smith, Brown and Edwards 1-2-3. Anything onwards is just speculation.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.