Final day NBA

Golden State -11 Come on Sani...sing it with me brother! In April, the Warriors are 7-3 SU...5 v. non-playoff teams were 17 point win @ Utah, 2 point win @ Portland, 16 point loss @ Minni (who shot 56.8%!), 20 point win v. Portland and a 27 point win v. LAL. They are one of the hottest teams in the NBA who caught fire just too late in the season (Baron ;)) Utah played their play-off game @ home v. the Kings, who just couldn't score without Peja. Utah are 1-9 in their last 10 road games with an av loss of 12.1 ppg. But really this game is all about scoring. Utah haven't top 100 in 14 away games...av. just 85.6 ppg. GS have scored 100+ in their last 13 @ 113.4 ppg. I just can't see any way Utah can keep up with a rampaging Warriors keen to see off the year with a bang.

Re: Final day NBA Golden State over Utah (+11.5) @1.92 (www.multibet.com) 'W' is for a 'WIN' 'A' is for 'ATS' 'R' is for 'RAMPAGE' 'R' is for 'ROAD LOSS' 'I' is for 'I TOLD YOU SO' 'O' is for 'OAKLAND' 'R' is for 'READY FOR NEXT YEAR?' 'S' is for 'SEASON HOME FINALE' GOOOOO WARRIORS!!!!! Also try this moneyline double @2.1 New Jersey over Boston @1.5 Cleveland over Toronto @1.4 Both teams are fighting for the final playoff spot in the East, so this is a do or die situation. Cavs can both do and die tonight if the Nets get a win, but that won't stop them. Boston will play it's starters as much as they did last night against Cleveland (sat for entire fourth quarter), and Raptors wil do their best to keep Carter out of playoffs, tonight it means they'll let Cavs get a free win.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.