Betfair Trading Thread

betfair-trader

Hello ladies and gentleman , I'm just getting to grips with this forum , so please bare with me . I have been a gambler , I've been a headless chicken trader , I've been a layer and now after 9 years i'm finally a winner! :loon . You see people all over the net telling you they have the holy grail system , you see people screaming at you staking plan this , staking plan that ... when the fact of the matter is all anyone cares about is PROFIT :p. Its true without a staking plan you cannot make regular profits using betfair unless in the morning you use your Betangel to lay every nag in the day @ 1.20 and hope somebody whacks on a large bet and gobbles up you lay ... i found the ones that got matched early doors where the name(s) horses such as ... Uncle Billy , My sister Ann , Big Sue , My Harry ... etc etc . People also use the placing markets (at a lower lay trade 1.05 or so) to catch the unsuspecting , blind , unfortunate punter. Now most days you won't get a match , some days (mainly Saturdays) you could hook 2 . No risk whatsoever . Some people call this stealing , i call it hook a duck . Now , although i do play hook a duck everyday as it only takes me a few clicks and 2 mins to set up its hardly the money maker i could show the bank to convince them for a 50k loan ! :lol I make/made enough money from sitting on my ass (using betfair) for my other half to convince me to buy her a Cupcake business (gets her out of my way during the afternoon "working" sessions) ;) Right onto business .... I have a start bank of £2000 and my aim is to make £165 per day - every 2 weeks i double my bank (including betfair charges) and withdraw. Once I make my daily target i stop for the day . Ive been doing this for 4 years now (2 1/2 years on a lesser scale) and ive passed the test of time . For me to operate - Timeform and racing post memberships are critical for my success. I will update this thread for two weeks and double the balance . Selections will be posted today 15 mins before "off" time and no editing will take place whatsoever . May the force be with you ......

Re: Betfair by name - Bet-unfair by nature ! Hi, Betfair, :welcome to the forum! Hope you like it and you double your bank, so we will all see some benefit! ;)

Once I make my daily target i stop for the day
What if you don't reach the daily target? I don't like the targets! If you're below the target, you go and chase it just for the sake of target, even if there is no valuable bet; and if you reach the target, you stop even if there might be more valuable bets. So why setting the targets - if there is another good opportunity, go for it even if the target has been reached; if the offer is poor, leave it alone and go for the beer!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.