Golf - Johnnie Walker Classic & Shell Houston Open

after the near miss at last weeks tourny, i have taken a look at the Johnnie Walker Classic being held in China for the 1st time. My conclusions were: KJ Choi @ 33/1 Corals - last year Choi had 5 top ten finishes out of 12 tournaments including 3rd in the 2004 US Masters. Not won on the Euro tour since 2003 at the German Open. Jyoti Randhawa @ 80/1 Hills. 2nd in this event last year when played in Thailand. 6 events played this year to date 48-33-2-11-12-111. Lian-Wei Zhang @ 150/1 Sp Odds. China would love a home winner. This guy is their no.1 golfer. This is their chance to show the world they are coming up the ranks in the golf world.

Re: Golf - Johnnie Walker Classic & Shell Houston Open

after the near miss at last weeks tourny' date=' i have taken a look at the [b']Johnnie Walker Classic being held in China for the 1st time. My conclusions were: KJ Choi @ 33/1 Corals - last year Choi had 5 top ten finishes out of 12 tournaments including 3rd in the 2004 US Masters. Not won on the Euro tour since 2003 at the German Open. Jyoti Randhawa @ 80/1 Hills. 2nd in this event last year when played in Thailand. 6 events played this year to date 48-33-2-11-12-111. Lian-Wei Zhang @ 150/1 Sp Odds. China would love a home winner. This guy is their no.1 golfer. This is their chance to show the world they are coming up the ranks in the golf world.
must have sporting odds worried, they have now cut Mr Zhang to 80/1:lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.