** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

West Ham v Queens Park Rangers > Sunday October 5th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Queens Park Rangers (16:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.97[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham v Queens Park Rangers > Sunday October 5th 4pts West Ham to beat QPR 19/20 William Hill I’m not sure I like the idea of backing West Ham at odds on but I do think they will win this match so they are the pick here. They have much more attacking pace and power this season and that hasn’t really been to the detriment of their defence which is usually quite tight. I’m still not sure what I make of QPR but I’ve yet to see anything that convinces me that they belong at this level so it is the Hammers for me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-ham-vs-qpr-betting-west-ham-can-see-off-struggling-qpr