Nap of the Day - Wednesday 24th Sep 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 24th Sep 2014 5.15 Perth: Velator 7/2 Stan James Much bigger price than i thought i'd get for this horse today. Bit of money for the Twiston-Davies runner has forced this one out which is fine by me. Velator was quite impressive last time in a fair race at Newton Abbot and won by 10 lengths. Been raised a lot but only to a similar mark where he was last year with the Honeyball's. I reckon he can take this on his way to better things this season.

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 24th Sep 2014

Redcar 13.45 - Swift Emperor 33/1 skybet *e/w* 25'000 euros yearling, second foal; unraced dam a half-sister to a few flat/jumps winners with quite a bit of ability. Trainer can ready a 2yo to win first time and he's one to watch in the betting
I luv you!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:ok:notworthy:clap:nana:cigar:cheers Just had my biggest ever win!! Hope you had a decent amount on it?

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 24th Sep 2014 3.35 Perth - Solway bay - win at 3/1 bog wm hill Bit of an old timer at 12yo but likes it here at Perth, acts on the ground, won last time and is still well handicapped on his form from last year Probably only has to run his race from last time to have a good chance as his main rivals looks a bit iffy ........Billyben has looked one paced over fences and this might not be a stiff enough test for him. Shady Sadie has been well beaten every start except one, and that was over shorter. Looks the main danger though and seems to have been backed today.

I luv you!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:ok:notworthy:clap:nana:cigar:cheers Just had my biggest ever win!! Hope you had a decent amount on it?
It's nice when they come off, unfortunately I don't back with any big money, but even with little stakes it returned profit ;)

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 24th Sep 2014 9.20 Kempton Assertive Agent has been running well most of the summer although looking exposed at this sort of mark and likely to struggle off top weight. Under Review is starting to drop in the weights but still remains 2lb above last winning mark and well held last time out at Wolves. Catalinas Diamond is a regular on the AW, potentially well handicapped still but needs things to fall right and race run to suit and is always risky to back. Black Truffle has to bounce back from a poor turf run last time out which is likely as he is a much better horse on the AW. Yet to win off a mark this high though and draw been unkind. New Rich has been just going through the motions on the turf recently but has dropped to 5lb below last winning mark on the AW and could be dangerous with blinkers on for the first time and from a good draw. Hamis Al Bin is largely consistent but finds winning overall tough and hard to warm too. Stapleford Lad has ran well over CD last 2 runs against his own age, well drawn tonight and should continue to go well. High Tone another who ran a good race last time out, Hughes a strong booking and a pound higher mark would see him go well again if able to reproduce which he hasn’t done in the past. Bookmaker might be worth taking a chance on, he won a selling handicap on handicap debut last time out and has joined the John Bridger yard who have had a winner. Blinkers were fitted for the first time and they are retained. 1st and 2nd pulled nicely clear of the 3rd in that race with the runner up going on to run a good 2nd off a 3lb higher mark. Bookmaker is up 4lb so should give another good show and still lightly raced. 1pt win Bookmaker 9/1 hills

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 24th Sep 2014 danadana 3.50 goodwood appeared to find his form again last time and can make grandeur pull out all the stops if on song. no trip and ground worries and the other two fancied horses have questions to answer, so i feel danadana can make grandeur fight hard and hopefully nick a win. would be the value bet in the race in my opinion. 1 point win 5/1 betfred

It's nice when they come off' date=' unfortunately I don't back with any big money, but even with little stakes it returned profit ;)[/quote'] Especially with the prices available on Betfair! ;)

Redcar 13.45 - Swift Emperor 33/1 skybet *e/w* 25'000 euros yearling, second foal; unraced dam a half-sister to a few flat/jumps winners with quite a bit of ability. Trainer can ready a 2yo to win first time and he's one to watch in the betting
Well played :)