S12 R9

3 from 4 last week, try to keep that trend going in R9. Hurricanes v Highlanders (Wellington) Crusaders v Cats (Christchurch) Reds v Sharks (Brisbane) Bulls v Cheifs (Pretoria) Stormers v Blues (Capetown) No odds or lines out yet but points to note from last round. Blues lost their 2nd first five in 2 weeks, T. Lavea (rib cartilage) and while Luke McAlister suffered broken nose he will replace Lavea, with Sam Tuitupou coming in at 12. Blues also lost halfback David Gibson. Locks MacDonald, and Rawlinson will both travel with team to SA along with hooker Darren Whitcombe and prop Tony Woodcock with only Rawlinson unavailable for the first game. ACT has lost Greegan for at least 4 weeks and hence probably the rest of the season after leg fracture against NSW Saturday Cats will loose both starting locks from last weeks game. Gilfillian out to knee injury and du Plooy certain to be suspended after stamping on Decon Manus head during Fridays game. Hooker Brits also out with anlke injury. And this from Cats coach : "I am really disheartened. I can't do anything more. I simply don't have any better players than these guys." Ill be jumping on the PS as soon as odds come out for the Crusaders. The Cats injury toll is sky high, their team morale about as low as it can get, and after watching their game against Cheifs I just cant see how they will score against the Crusaders. While on the other hand the crusaders showed what they can do against the Stormers and will be keen to get max points from this game to go alongside NSW at the top of the table. Id say the line will be around 25.5 maybe a little more, bt Im sure the crusaders will cover, and I can only see the odds and the line going one way after it opens.

Re: S12 R9 NZ ODDS : 1.55 Hurricanes v Highlanders 2.35(Wellington) 1.03 Crusaders v Cats 10.00(Christchurch) 1.35 Reds v Sharks 3.00 (Brisbane) 1.22 Bulls v Cheifs 4.00(Pretoria) 2.15 Stormers v Blues 1.65(Capetown) Without any specific anaylisis odds for Sharks, Chiefs, and Stormers look tempting. Any thoughts?? Injury/suspension news: Waratahs backup centre Jacobs out for 6 weeks with a knee injury. Cats lock du Plooy got 12 weeks for stamping.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.