100% staking for €10

DasBoot

Re: 100% staking for €10 Sorry man , still waiting on an email. Staking is a hard business I've felt the same when posted up some staking opportunities luckily I've posted a few results in previous staking but a lot of the time relied heavily on 1 person (thank you Ooblio) and in deals away from this site had work very hard to get a backing deal playing for 28% when could of played with my own funds during micro millions. But as you can see a lot of people prefer to play themselves and not give any potential away , I have a thread where giving away micro stakes but no interest if posted this up on other sites would be jumped at but would like to give back something to this forum , try not to take this deal not being snapped up to heart especially as don't think too many us keep spare funds on Boyle Good luck in future , don't let this deter you asking again

Re: 100% staking for €10 Don't lose heart mate, only just seen myself, although of course have no idea what it was for now. Most people myself included don't visit the staking area quite so often as other areas, and always quieter during summer months, so post up giving as much notice as possible in future.