Monday Night Mayhem

teaulc

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Monday Night Mayhem Variant league @ 8:30pm stars. Might sneak into something else but no plans to do so yet. Gave in to the lure of more.. also playing 7:45pm £2.20 deepstack on Sky ...and out of that one. Ran into something literally every time I played a hand. Nightmare after nightmare. Lady luck must be saving herself for the variant league.

Re: Monday Night Mayhem

Well done Teaulc & DasBoot :ok mixed night for me, happy with outcome so far. Pennies - multiple Dtd 10k (£11 token) QF® = 66/103 (50) Dtd 125 (£5.50 token) SF = 10/59 (10+1) +£27.50 token Dtd 125 (£27.50 token) Final = tbc
Out earlyish of final. Battled back twice from suckouts rebuilding really effectively then crippled by an absolute errr player with significant tendancies to the wibbly world of the magic faraway tree. He raises 53 utg and leads out significant chunks on QTT 6 2. Obviously I've flopped trips and because of his line just value call the whole way not too concerned about the flush on the river which he bets like he's got the absolute nuts. pmsl Where do they get these people from. There is no one right way in poker, there are many profitable ways to play, but effectively putting your whole 60bb stack on the line early stage with no draws/turned nut low flushdraw out of position will never ever be profitable and I sincerely hope he doesn't change a thing he's doing :rollin