Friday Fun & Frollics - 22nd August

Bart(UK)

You know the routine by now, post up where you intend to play, how you're doing, interesting hands etc. Fellow members will encourage, support, cheer for you, commiserate when things go wrong or laugh uncontrollably when kids with dreams hit their one outers against you. Good luck everyone in whatever you're playing :ok * DTD 125 (£5.50 token) SF = tbc * DTD 50 (£5.50 token) Final ® = tbc

Re: Friday Fun & Frollics - 22nd August At the moment nothing, but I'll edit later on if I decide to play anything. Got a bit of sorting out for trip to Newcastle tomorrow so don't know if I'll get time. OK so the lure of the tournament was too strong and I am too weak. Ended up in £.30 Orfordable deepstack on sky. I'll post some boring updates soon ;) ..Nice early collection of chips with a couple of big pots. Settling in for a long one while I watch Step-Brothers. ...whoops got a bit bored and spunked all my chips away with stupid hands. Will stick to watching the film..GL GL

Re: Friday Fun & Frollics - 22nd August Out mid-tourney of both. Let the kiddies calling shoves with 44 and calling down with 4th pair no kicker have their 5 secs of fame is what I say. Good luck everyone still going or just about to start, going to eat but back later to rail your successes :ok