Everton v Arsenal > Saturday August 23rd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Arsenal (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Saturday August 23rd I think this game has "under" written all over it. As an Arsenal fan, I've learned to recognize the signs, especially in the latter Wenger years. And the signs are not particularly good right now. Once again Wenger is indulging in his own pet projects of trying to fit square pegs in round holes, like playing Cazorla as a left winger or using that caricature Sanogo as the lone striker. It all makes for unpleaseant viewing at the moment and I think it's gonna be a while before Sanchez finds a way to impose himself on the games and we start to click offensively. Defense on the other hand looks pretty good and that's the only positive right now. The return game against Besiktas is gonna be at the forefront of everyone's mind so I expect a relatively conservative approach from the Arsenal anyway. Everton kept the core of their team together although I imagine Barkley is gonna be a big miss for them in the coming months. Last year Everton ran away with the game at the time when Arsenal was in a free fall, but I expect a much tighter contest this time around. What's more, Under 2.5 @ 2.14 marathonbet looks a tad overpriced for a game that is a small derby contested by two relatively solid teams defensively. So I'll take it now before they wise up... Under 2.5 @ 2.14 5 points

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Saturday August 23rd Last two matches: 2014-04-06 Premier League 2013/2014 Everton 3 - 0 Arsenal 2014-03-08 FA Cup 2013/2014 Arsenal 4 - 1 Everton 2014-04-06 Premier League 2013/2014 Everton 3 - 0 Arsenal 2-0 + 2014-03-08 FA Cup 2013/2014 Arsenal 4 - 1 Everton 1-1 See more at: http://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-statistics/England/Premier-League-2012-2013/head_to_head_statistics/all/660_Arsenal_FC/674_Everton_FC 2014-04-06 Premier League 2013/2014 Everton 3 - 0 Arsenal 2-0 + 2014-03-08 FA Cup 2013/2014 Arsenal 4 - 1 Everton 1-1 See more at: http://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-statistics/England/Premier-League-2012-2013/head_to_head_statistics/all/660_Arsenal_FC/674_Everton_FC

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Saturday August 23rd 4pts Everton to beat Arsenal (DNB) Evs William Hill Everton had a strong home record last season and I see no reason why they can’t go well at Goodison again this term. Arsenal will naturally have half an eye on midweek and Everton have the ideal platform and opportunity to show their talents off and get a big win to set them up for the season ahead. Arsenal have quite a few injuries and look a little light in the centre of the park. Everton are strong there and if there is a winner here it could very well be them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-arsenal-betting-everton-can-keep-goodison-as-a-fortress

Re: Everton v Arsenal > Saturday August 23rd Everton FC v Arsenal Everton FC: Koné (0/0 f), Oviedo (0/0 d), Barkley (0/0 m) Arsenal: Sanogo (1/0 f)(doubtful), Arteta (1/0 m), Gibbs (1/0 d), Walcott (0/0 f), Gnabry (0/0 f), Miyaichi (0/0 m), Ospina (0/0 g) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com