£20.00 per day to earn about £600 per month.

Alright fellas, :loon:loon:loon Had a crazy idea, working full time i reckon a nice sub wage of £600 would come in very handy! So i will attempt in this Gloryhunt to win £20.00 English pounds per day through a combination of 'trading' and betting be it laying or backing! Obviously i cant put up 'trades' before i do them, well i could pin point what matches or what races i will target but not actually the ins and outs of what i do until I get there! So trades will follow with a screen capture of P/L. As of yet i don't have a stop loss but I think I'll know when enough is enough! (hopefully) :unsure:loon Over the years I have built up a 'portfolio' if you like of methods and systems and that will form the basis of my selections. *edit* opening bank of £3000.00, a high roll will be needed as I imagine i'll have to be a little aggressive at times. *edit* deleted that I will start each day fresh, changed my mind, if the loss isn't massive I may run into another day.

Re: £20.00 per day to earn about £600 per month.

Look forward to following... Good luck! Do you have a starting 'bank'? Sent from my Nexus 4 using PL Forum
Doh!! sorry yes i do, The bank starts at £3000.00 I will update OP. I know the bank is a little high but it needs to be as I'll have to be quite aggressive at times I imagine.

Pretty easy day' date=' nice winner :ok[/quote'] Wasnt too bad mate. I'm resigned to the fact that this won't work though! Haha! I can see it all ending in tears! But I love this sort of challenge.

Wasnt too bad mate. I'm resigned to the fact that this won't work though! Haha! I can see it all ending in tears! But I love this sort of challenge.
A few losers in a row is going to leave you with a lot of liability thats for sure!! If you do this long term you are bound to have that happen at some stage, are you prepared to risk £500 on horse race? It's hard to think of the best way to do this? Higher odds or more bets at lower odds trying to win a fiver a time for example? *shrug!* Hope your luck holds out for a long time :)