** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Magoos mixed multies

Gday UK punters Now that the real football has started, I thought I'd give a new theory a run... Take all favourites in the EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A and Primera Liga where those favourites have their opposition at double figures odds... Put them in a multi bet with the best bet of the day at the races... If more than three matches we'll split them up... Todays multi is: ManU Arsenal Liverpool and 3.55 @ Newmarket Winter Thunder Return $4.04 with Bet365 Cheers from the other side of the world and good luck with your team this year. Moderators, please move if necessary...

Re: Magoos mixed multies Well, after stupidly going off Balmoral Castle at Goodwood yesterday, (paying $7) I feel I must have another crack today, and will attempt to select several winners at the Curragh meeting, to be coupled with the Barcelona and Real Madrid matches to yield more than 2.5 goals in each... Race 1 Local Flyer/+2.5/+2.5 for a return of $14.62 with Bet365 Race 2 Edelmira/same/same for $5.28 Race 3 Lucida/same/same for $9.75 Race 4 Gleneagles/same/same for $3.41 Race 5 Leading Light/same/same for $2.34 Race 6 Benkei/same/same for $13.80 Good luck all

Re: Magoos mixed multies

Well, after stupidly going off Balmoral Castle at Goodwood yesterday, (paying $7) I feel I must have another crack today, and will attempt to select several winners at the Curragh meeting, to be coupled with the Barcelona and Real Madrid matches to yield more than 2.5 goals in each... Race 1 Local Flyer/+2.5/+2.5 for a return of $14.62 with Bet365 2ndWL Race 2 Edelmira/same/same for $5.28 n/rWL Race 3 Lucida/same/same for $9.75 2ndWL Race 4 Gleneagles/same/same for $3.41 WWL Race 5 Leading Light/same/same for $2.34 WWL Race 6 Benkei/same/same for $13.80 LWL Good luck all
-6 for the day P/L= -8

Re: Magoos mixed multies Bosman Rule ran 2nd...now -9 Lets try these today, combined with Athletic Madrid and Manchester City HtoH Beverley 4.15 Scallop 5.25 return with Bet365 Newton Abbot 2.45 Aalim 9.75 return with Bet365 Newton Abbot 3.20 Falcarragh 9.75 return with Bet365 Newton Abbot 3.55 Cash For Steel 5.62 return with Bet365 Sandown 3.15 Fintry 4.12 return with Bet365 Good luck all