** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Capital One Cup - Wednesday August 13th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 13 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Coventry City v Cardiff City (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield United v Mansfield Town (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Capital One Cup - Wednesday August 13th Sheffield Utd v Mansfield Town This looks a great opportunity for Sheffield to get off the mark in their second home game of the season, following a narrow 2-1 loss to Bristol City last weekend. Starting XI's are sure to be tweaked; Sheffield are expected to name experienced duo Doyle and Collins, which will undoutedly give a solid look to both midfield and defence. Mansfield have two of their strikers missing in Palmer and Rhead, so could struggle to score. The 4/9 about Sheffield isn't appealing to me, though I do think they will win - I can't see Mansfield scoring so I have decided on: Back Sheffield win -1 at 5/4 Back Sheffield correct score 2-0 at 11/2 ----------------------- Coventry City v Cardiff City The past two matches between these sides have ended level after 90 mins. At home in the League Cup, Coventry have been unable to keep a clean sheet in their last 5 games. Cardiff have 3W3D in the last 6 meetings away to Coventry. Cardiff have several injuries and will be expected to make changes keeping an eye on this weekends clash with the vulnerable Huddersfield who lost 4-0 at home in their opening game and parted company with manager Robins after the game. However, Cardiff have a dismal away record in this competition winning only 2 out of their last 8, and one of those wins coming AET. Cardiff look the pick but at 5/4 I will swerve them at price. This could be a very scrappy game and with I believe both teams really will need to take their chances. Selections: Back Under 2.5 goals at 11/10 Back the DRAW at 5/2 or Lay Cardiff if you're using exchanges. Thanks for reading and good luck with your bets!