Community Giveaway - Bart(UK) DTD £250 Seat

Bart(UK)

Not a staking as such, but listing here to document everything properly. Full details to be filled in/will follow when I get the chance. On Aug 12th 2014, I Bart(UK) binked a £250 DTD seat (via 1p, SemiFinal & online Final Satellites). As a thank you to those helping to keep the community alive and helping railing my success all those contributing to the daily thread on that day prior to my stated post will get a equal share (totalling 5%) of any cash, if any, resulting from the stated seat.

• Bart(UK) retains 95% of seat value and any resulting cash
  • Danshot 0.7143% of any resulting cash when played
  • luckboxnemo 0.7143%
  • teaulc 0.7143%
  • Dasboot 0.7143%
  • repton3 0.7143%
  • Washman 0.7143%
  • Rhino_Power 0.7143%

Token Expiry: 10th Dec 2014 Event to be played: Not yet decided, possibly DTD250 or DTD3k Online final in an attempt to gain a £3k WPT m/e Seat. Terms

1. Welcome suggestions on what to use the token on, but Bart(UK) gets final say on what to play, when and how.
  2. % offered is a % in any cash won, if any, of this token only. If the token is lost or withdrawn by DTD/ipoker for any reason (over my dead body they will lol), there will be no payout.
  3. Bart(UK) reserves the right to increase the % given out if so wishes, but minimum of the amount shown will apply.
  4. If played live, Bart(UK) will pick up all costs of travel & accomodation, there is nothing to be paid out by the "7"
  5. Additional terms may be applied at a later date as Bart(UK) feels appropriate.
  6. Bart(UK)'s decision on all aspects will be final. This is a fun event in the spirit of community friendship. In the event of any dispute or if members would prefer not to take part a charity will be found for their respective share.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.