Laying Fav Systems don't work! Have tried it and failed everytime!

Hi Guys, OK, here's my story. Been gambling all my life, losing mainly. To alleviate loses I have developed all manner of systems. My latest being laying the favourite on Betfair for £100 win liability and £50 place liability, starting with £500 In my virtual system I am £200k in profit but everytime I actually put some money in, it goes wrong, the fav wins every race or is placed and I lose all money deposited. The next day, the system is massively up, but of course I haven't done it. So I reduced the amount to £200 but still went wrong, every fav won or placed. I have now learnt it's just the way it is, there is no beating the system. My virtual system is now up £200k but I cannot put it to any use in my real world Have put in well over 20k in blocks of £200/£500 even £1000 a few times, everytime hit the favs If anyone has any ideas how I beat my bad luck, please let me know, I will happily try good luck charms, acupuncture, anything! For anyone thinking of trying this. Don't. It will eat away at your life and destroy you, trust me, I am already there. Now, let me look at my virtual system again!

Re: Laying Fav Systems don't work! Have tried it and failed everytime! Look at my thread mate. You need to start with a bank that it massively covers any liabilities, don't just put money on here and there. Laying favourites can work and is working.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.