** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Germany 2.Bundesliga 01.08. - 04.08.2014

Eintracht Braunschweig (3.90) to beat Fortuna Dusseldorf A typical 'fifty-fifty' match in terms of quality, IMO. Braunschweig have lost some important players during this summer(Kumbela, Elabdellaoui, Davari, Bicakcic, Caligiuri,...), but nothing to make them being any weaker in this season's 2.Bundesliga campaign. They've managed to keep most of last season's team: Kruppke, Hochscheidt, Theuerkauf, Dogan, Boland, Correia, Reichel, Vrancic, Kessel, on-loan RB Salzburg winger Nielsen is still at the club as well...The regular forward Kumbela(who's ageing anyway) is replaced by on-loan Club Brugge player Bakenga who's in outstanding shape of late, while defense will be strengthened with on-loan Freiburg defender Hedenstad. All in all, it's still a very balanced and most importantly a very strong 2.Bundesliga team, surely one of the promotion candidates this season and I'd say they've got more talent than they had it in season in which they managed to reach the promotion spot against all odds. They'll be relying on younger players in many lines and will probably be a bigger joy to watch compared to physical footy they played in the past seasons. When it comes to Fortuna Dusseldorf, they're also among the best sides in the league, but still it's the same team that struggled heavily in 2.Bundesliga last season and the squad really doesn't look significantly stronger compared to previous campaign. They signed a permanent contract with Benschop(was on loan from Brest last season), plus they brought in former Alemannia Aachen and Hannover star Sergio Pinto(Levante) as the biggest signing. Fortuna have got both experience and class without a doubt, but they're really hard to be trusted at the moment. At least not till the moment they start performing well on a regular basis. Fortuna have got the edge due to home advantage and are surely capable of winning this one, but I just feel that Braunschweig after last season's Bundesliga experience will use this opportunity to establish themselves as a regular top 2.Bundesliga side. Their great moves on the transfer market clearly suggest that, so I'm going to give a shot with this great price for the away win. Good Luck!

Re: Germany 2.Bundesliga 01.08. - 04.08.2014 Well, 2:2 at the end... :sad Took the risk with the straight away win, instead of Braunschweig (+1/2) which was my initial pick a week ago, but the price raised up to 3.90 today, so I thought it was too good to miss. Sorry!

Re: Germany 2.Bundesliga 01.08. - 04.08.2014 Its ok bro you still doing good job with your posts. What do you think for Leipzig game today? I know that you put them favorite for winning division and Ahlen look like one of teams that will fight for relegation this year. Sent from my XT615 using PL Forum

Re: Germany 2.Bundesliga 01.08. - 04.08.2014 Leipzig-Aalen Bet: Over 2.5 @ 2 (3/10) (Pinnacle) Odds are definitely too high here in my opinion. Leipzig is a team with a playing style that you can compare the best with the style of Rb Salzburg. Very offensive soccer with early pressing and a high standing defense. This system makes them very dangerous in the offense but at the same time they are giving their opponents a lot of space in the defense. Leipzig will want to show their fans a real show in their first 2nd league game after advancing into this league. They will play their style and definitely play offensively. They are missing their top striker Boyd. However with Poulsen, Frahn and Kaiser they still have a high quality offense which is exactly used to this playstyle. Demme might miss this game. He is one of the main players that has to stop the opponents attacks when they are giving them too much space. Also their main goalkeeper Coltori will miss the start of the season. Bellot will replace him. Aalen is clearly the worse team here and I'm pretty sure they will play this first match quite defensively and try to counter attack against Leipzig. All in all I see goals here. Leipzig will want to show a goal festival for their fans and Aalen will have space to counter attack. Odds should be lower here in my opinion. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Darmstadt-Sandhausen Bet: Sandhausen +0.5 @ 1.83 (3/10) (Pinnacle) Can't really understand this line to be honest. Darmstadt just advanced into league and their quality isn't the best to be honest. The team still needs new signings for this 2nd league and the manager already confirmed there will be more new signings to be able to compete in this league and be a real opponent. However their quality just is really low compared to other 2nd league teams. Sandhausen on the other side is also having a rather under average team for 2nd league. Kübler, Adler and Pfertzel will miss this game. That are important missings for the team. However I don't see the +0.5 line as the right line here. Should be +0.25 in my opinion. So value is here.

Re: Germany 2.Bundesliga 01.08. - 04.08.2014 Hey there, I agree with Frazer to go for an over 2.5 goals at Leizpzig versus Aalen. Just read that goalkeeper Coltorti will miss this match, Bellot will replace him in the goal. Rani Khedira will play in the midfield and Frahn/Poulsen are going to attack. Both teams did have good pre-season results. Aalen played 1:1 in friendly matches against Bundesliga teams Freiburg and Frankfurt. I do not see value to go for a home-victory at quotas of 1.6 or 1.55. Cheers celticmad

Re: Germany 2.Bundesliga 01.08. - 04.08.2014

Its ok bro you still doing good job with your posts. What do you think for Leipzig game today? I know that you put them favorite for winning division and Ahlen look like one of teams that will fight for relegation this year. Sent from my XT615 using PL Forum
Sorry, I haven't seen the post yesterday. Well, I'm not sure what they're doing actually. Leipzig have signed Massimo Bruno(5 million) from Anderlecht just recently, but then he joined RB Salzburg on loan, along with other two players. Obviously it changes the whole situation when it comes to this team, but they're still a dark horses in this season's campaign. When it comes to today's matches... Union Berlin (3.85) to beat Karlsruher Obviously, Union Berlin +1/2 is a clearly safer option, but I like to take a risk with the bets. Union enjoyed a great start to the previous campaign, but once again and as many times over the past years they were heavily let down by a very average form in the away matches. Union are traditionally struggling away from home and nothing may not be changed this season either, but still one way or another they're among the sides with enough quality to push for Top 3 spots eventually. They didn't suffer too many changes in the squad, they've got some of the best and most classy players at this level and I can see no reason why not to trust them at this great price. They're expected to field the strongest possible lineup today and are always capable of taking the point(s) from this sort of matches.

Sorry, I haven't seen the post yesterday. Well, I'm not sure what they're doing actually. Leipzig have signed Massimo Bruno(5 million) from Anderlecht just recently, but then he joined RB Salzburg on loan, along with other two players. Obviously it changes the whole situation when it comes to this team, but they're still a dark horses in this season's campaign. They just got on loan Rebic from Fiorentina. He is very talented young striker and will help them a lot. He was also part of Croatia squad on recent WC 2014.

Re: Germany 2.Bundesliga 01.08. - 04.08.2014 Kaiserslautern vs. 1860 München All of Kaiserslautern's friendlies ended > 2 goals, while the same type of scorelines occur for 1860 München's friendlies. Also, it was Overs for the last 3 head to head meetings in Kaiserslautern (3-0, 4-1, 4-0). Over 2.5 goals @ 1.99 (GoBetGo) 4/10

Kaiserslautern vs. 1860 München All of Kaiserslautern's friendlies ended > 2 goals, while the same type of scorelines occur for 1860 München's friendlies. Also, it was Overs for the last 3 head to head meetings in Kaiserslautern (3-0, 4-1, 4-0). Over 2.5 goals @ 1.99 (GoBetGo) 4/10
Kaiserslautern 3-2 1860 München Bet won +3.96 units