Nap Of The Day - Tuesday July 29th

Goodwood 3:05 - Bet365 Lennox Stakes(Group 2) (1) 7f This race seems to revolve around three horses: Gregorian, Toormore and Garswood. Of the three I think Garswood is the clear value and I find it interesting that connections are now fitting a visor to try to keep the horse focused as he can run like a dog at times. Let's not forget Garswood finished last season off with a fine third in a Group 1 at Longchamp, which arguably is better form than anything Toormore or Gregorian has to offer. When placing a bet with Ryan Moore on board, I get a lot of confidence knowing the best flat jockey on the planet is on my selection. Hopefully the Fahey horse can build on his good run last time out and win this race yet again. GARSWOOD WIN @ 6/1 BET365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/lennox-stakes-betting-garswood-was-much-improved-last-time-and-can-win-this-race-again

Re: Nap Of The Day - Tuesday July 29th Good chance pro jockey Tom Scudamore could take the wrong course so i'll side with a top female jockey in Lucy Alexander, she makes the trip for this sole ride and her ride ran a cracker here last time out, the 5yr old gelding was beat by a well fancied ''IMJOEKING'' but he'll not bump into anything like that good thing in this Class 4' handicap chase over the 2m 4f If Lucy gets a nice clear round i feel she'l be hard to beat. 19:00 Perth - Roc De Prince. 1pt Win Bet @ 6/1 Paddy Power ''BOG''

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.