Betfred Super Leagues - Daily Leagues/Final

avongirl

Amended details of this in its own thread, new league starts 5th July. [h=1]Betfred Poker’s Silver Fox League![/h] Silver Fox - (noun) An attractive older man. Generally, one that has grey hair and is often desired by younger women. The Silver Fox League is open to any player over the age of 40 and provides some relief from the relentless aggression of the internet kids that have exploded onto the online felt. The Silver Fox League is now part of the Betfred Super Leagues and the top 10 from this league at the end of an 8 week period qualify for the £2500 Betfred Super Leagues Grand Final Freeroll on 27/08/2014! How will it work? The Silver Fox League will be comprised of weekly tournaments over an 8 week period. Over these 8 weeks, the total of each player’s cashes will be added up and the top 10 will qualify for the Betfred Super Leagues Grand Final. [TABLE=class: bodytable]

[TR] [TH]Week[/TH] [TH]Buy-In[/TH] [TH]When[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]£2 +20p[/TD] [TD]03/07/2014 8pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]£2 +20p[/TD] [TD]10/07/2014 8pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]£2 +20p[/TD] [TD]17/07/2014 8pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]£2 +20p[/TD] [TD]24/07/2014 8pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]£2 +20p[/TD] [TD]31/07/2014 8pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]£2 +20p[/TD] [TD]07/08/2014 8pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]£2 +20p[/TD] [TD]14/08/2014 8pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]£2 +20p[/TD] [TD]21/08/2014 8pm[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Also, look out for GerardSilverFox Betfred Poker’s very own silver fox will be hosting the Silver Fox League so expect plenty of camaraderie and table banter! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask our incredibly helpful live chat team within the poker client! [h=4]Terms & Conditions[/h]
  1. Each weekly Silver Fox League plays with a prize pool created by the buy-ins for that tournament with players paid out as per the standard network payout structures.
  2. The amount a player cashes for in each tournament is recorded in the leaderboard to determine the qualifiers for the Grand Final.
  3. This tournament is open to any player who is over the age of 40 years old.
  4. At the end of the 8 week period for one Silver Fox League season, the top 10 finishers will be automatically registered for the final and it is the responsibility of the player to ensure their availability at the time of the Final.
  5. The Betfred Poker Super Leagues promotion (the "Promotion") is promoted, operated and hosted at www.betfred.com/poker (the "Website"), by “Petfre Ltd” and “Betfred” are limited companies registered in and operating from Gibraltar. It is a condition of entry of the Promotion that these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") together with the terms and conditions of the Website (together referred to as the "Promotion Terms") are accepted, and by entering into the Promotion the entrant accepts and agrees to abide by the Promotion Terms. In the case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Website terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
  6. Promotions are only open to people aged 18 or over and resident in jurisdictions in which online poker gambling is not banned by applicable law (if any). It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each person should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering the Promotion.
  7. Betfred reserves the right to cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without liability and without notice. Betfred and/or its authorised agent shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the Promotion.
  8. In the event of any decision or dispute regarding to the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for the Promotion, the decision of Betfred will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
  9. These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
  10. The number of Betfred Super League Grand Final qualifying positions available to be won from this league is subject to change at the end of each 8 week league period at the discretion of Betfred Poker management.
  11. The decisions of the Betfred Poker management are final.
  12. The Silver Fox League operates in conjunction with the General Betfred Terms and Conditions, found here: http://www.betfred.com/terms

Re: Betfred Silver Fox League - Thursdays [h=1]Super Leagues[/h] Carve your name into Betfred Poker history. [h=4]How the Betfred Super Leagues Work:[/h] There are now four Super Leagues available exclusively to Betfred players: League of Bravehearts (Monday): This is for Scotland players only, so if you do not hail from the land of the thistle look elsewhere. (Buy-in: £2 +20p) The Betfred League (Tuesday): This league is open to anyone with a Betfred Poker account. (Buy-in: £1 +10p) Silver Fox League (Thursday): A League for the experienced individuals who wish to relax with players over the age of 40. (Buy-in: £2 + 20p) Ladies Night (Friday): This League is open to any women with a Betfred Poker account who want to get away from the men for a fun and exciting evening. (Buy-in: £1 +10p) The top performers from each league will make it through to the lucrative £2,500 Betfred Super Leagues Grand Final Freeroll on 27/08/2014!

Re: Betfred Super Leagues incl Silver Fox League Thursdays Yep hugely discriminating, as a lot of the industry is now becoming, I'll take no part whatsoever on principle and I've already stated as much to Betfred but didn't get the courtesy of a reply. I personally don't have a problem with independent stand alone "ladies only" promos (for example). More ladies playing our beloved sport has to be beneficial to all, and the key is that everyone able to enter such events start from a level playing field. To have multiple restricted and uneven routes to a single final however is just wrong on so many levels. Used to be 5k added, now 2.5k Used to be top 40 to qualify over 30 ish tournaments, now top 20 or top 25 can't remember which from just 8 tournaments. Huge increase in variance, huge advantages given to a select few, I'm sorry but such promos and discrimination deserve to fail miserably in my opinion. Added is added however and not much of it around these days so good luck to any PL'ers taking a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Betfred Super Leagues incl Silver Fox League Thursdays bart talk about discriminating it wont allow me to play the league of brave hearts and I live in Scotland lmao saying its restricted and spoke to betfred chat 3 times now over a week to resolve and yet still does not me the league support on betfred is like asking stevie wonder for directions ??

Re: Betfred Super Leagues incl Silver Fox League Thursdays i could not deposit for this - every time i went into the deposit it asked me for password details and when i put them in it transferred me to the main site. I spoke to live chat and within 3 minutes my account was blocked and i was sent a mail asking for passport, driving licence, 2 bills and a picture of my credit card. I mailed them asking why and got a reply but not an answer.

• 1 month later...

Re: Betfred Super Leagues incl Silver Fox League Thursdays

Has the Silver Fox league started a new run of 8 yet? (and other leagues?)
Yes, and they are also having other leagues now, so if you put 8pm every night, then that will cover all of them, including Saturday, and Sunday :ok

Re: Betfred Super Leagues incl Silver Fox League Thursdays OK, you made me look! The Betfred site is still showing last month's details (as post #3) so not sure whether other leagues have been added. I'll just put Silver Fox back in for now. Does anyone know if it's week 1 this coming week, or did it restart immediately last week?

Re: Betfred Super Leagues incl Silver Fox League Thursdays

OK' date=' you made me look! The Betfred site is still showing last month's details (as post #3) so not sure whether other leagues have been added. I'll just put Silver Fox back in for now. Does anyone know if it's week 1 this coming week, or did it restart immediately last week?[/quote'] Week 1 this week. I will get all leagues for you now, i am talking to betfred manager now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Re: Betfred Super Leagues incl Silver Fox League Thursdays Updated details. http://www.betfred.com/poker/super-leagues/super-leagues The £2,500 Super League - Season 5 Carve your name into Betfred Poker history and get yourself on our Wall of Fame! Finish in the top 15 of any of our 7 weekly Super Leagues below and qualify for our exclusive £2,500 Betfred Super League Grand Final on Wednesday 13th May 2015! The £2,500 Super League Grand Final will be a Multi-Entry Tournament, we will allow players to qualify in up to 3 of our different super leagues! Earn points for each League by taking part in any of our League tournaments below. The higher your finishing position, the more points you earn as per our NEW points system shown on any of our League pages and via the link below! New Super League Points System >Bonus Points Poker_8.ashx?rver=3 Poker_3.ashx?rver=3 Poker-THE-KNOCKOUT-LEAGUE-_5.ashx?rver=3 Poker_2.ashx?rver=3 Poker_4.ashx?rver=3 Poker_6.ashx?rver=3

Poker_7.ashx?rver=3 [h=4]How many qualify[/h] [TABLE=class: bodytable, width: 100%] [TR=class: tableheader] [TH]Golden Goal League[/TH] [TH]The Betfred League[/TH] [TH]Fishbowl League[/TH] [TH]Silver Fox League[/TH] [TH]Ladies Night[/TH] [TH]United Kingdom League[/TH] [TH]Megastack League[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Top 15[/TD] [TD]Top 15[/TD] [TD]Top 15[/TD] [TD]Top 15[/TD] [TD]Top 15[/TD] [TD]Top 15[/TD] [TD]Top 15[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [h=4]Full Tournament Schedule[/h] Each league will run for an 8 week period leading up to the Grand Final. Dates are below: [TABLE=class: bodytable, width: 100%] [TR=class: tableheader] [TH]Golden Goal League[/TH] [TH]The Betfred League[/TH] [TH]Fishbowl League[/TH] [TH]Silver Fox League[/TH] [TH]The Knockout League[/TH] [TH]United Kingdom League[/TH] [TH]Megastack League[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16/03/2015[/TD] [TD]17/03/2015[/TD] [TD]18/03/2015[/TD] [TD]19/03/2015[/TD] [TD]20/03/2015[/TD] [TD]21/03/2015[/TD] [TD]22/03/2015[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]23/03/2015[/TD] [TD]24/03/2015[/TD] [TD]25/03/2015[/TD] [TD]26/03/2015[/TD] [TD]27/03/2015[/TD] [TD]28/03/2015[/TD] [TD]29/03/2015[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]30/03/2015[/TD] [TD]31/03/2015[/TD] [TD]01/04/2015[/TD] [TD]02/04/2015[/TD] [TD]03/04/2015[/TD] [TD]04/04/2015[/TD] [TD]05/04/2015[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]06/04/2015[/TD] [TD]07/04/2015[/TD] [TD]08/04/2015[/TD] [TD]09/04/2015[/TD] [TD]10/04/2015[/TD] [TD]11/04/2015[/TD] [TD]12/04/2015[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13/04/2015[/TD] [TD]14/04/2015[/TD] [TD]15/04/2015[/TD] [TD]16/04/2015[/TD] [TD]17/04/2015[/TD] [TD]18/04/2015[/TD] [TD]19/04/2015[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20/04/2015[/TD] [TD]21/04/2015[/TD] [TD]22/04/2015[/TD] [TD]23/04/2015[/TD] [TD]24/04/2015[/TD] [TD]25/04/2015[/TD] [TD]26/04/2015[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]27/04/2015[/TD] [TD]28/04/2015[/TD] [TD]29/04/2015[/TD] [TD]30/04/2015[/TD] [TD]01/05/2015[/TD] [TD]02/05/2015[/TD] [TD]03/05/2015[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]04/05/2015[/TD] [TD]05/05/2015[/TD] [TD]06/05/2015[/TD] [TD]07/05/2015[/TD] [TD]08/05/2015[/TD] [TD]09/05/2015[/TD] [TD]10/05/2015[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]