BBOTD ''Wednesday 18th June 2014''

Backed it last twice so as well go over the cliff with it as they say. Race looks once again between the first two in the market, but this time the selection doesn't have the aid of G.Lee, the 7yr old does go well here but his CV now reads.........16 starts, zero wins, he's becoming very expensive to follow and to Quote another members saying a few days ago, If he doesn't win today he never will. Interesting trip on this attempt and jockey Connor Beasley gets the leg up for the first time. 17:55 Hamilton Pk - Latin Rebel. 1pt Win bet @ 7/2 Bet365 ''BOG''

Re: BBOTD ''Wednesday 18th June 2014'' Royal Ascot 4:25 - Duke Of Cambridge Stakes(Group 2) (1) 1m There isn't much value at the head of the market for me so I have stuck my pin on the Paul Cole trained Gifted Girl who looks a big price at 20/1. She won a Class 2 handicap over course and distance by 5 lengths in May of last year so she clearly has a liking for the track which is a big positive. She also loves firm ground and with the ground drying all the time conditions will really be in her favour. She finished third behind Esoterique and Integral over 1m1f at Newmarket in May but she should be more suited to Ascot and I can definitely see her running into the places. She also has a nice draw in Stall 14 so she should get a nice sit tracking the pace on the outside. Gifted Girl WIN @ 33/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/duke-of-cambridge-stakes-betting-take-the-present-on-paul-cole-s-gifted-girl

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.