BBOTD > Saturday June 7th

Epsom Downs 4:00 - Investec Derby(Group 1) (1) 1m4f 10yds True Story gets the vote of confidence for me at the prices and I personally think the available 12/1 is far too big a price. He was as short as 4/1 for this race before his last run where to be fair he was disappointing behind The Grey Gatsby. However, that form received a massive boost last time out when the Kevin Ryan horse landed a Group 1 comfortably in France. Kieren Fallon is the perfect jockey for the horse and he has a nice pitch in Stall 1 so he should get into a nice settled rhythm. I was blown away with his Listed win at Newmarket and if he can produce that sort of form here I can't see him out of the first three home. True Story WIN @ 12/1 Sky Bet Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/epsom-derby-betting-true-story-to-land-the-most-prestigious-race-on-the-planet

Re: BBOTD > Saturday June 7th 1600 epsom 0.5 ew western hymn 16/1 betvic normally i would be all over an obrien horse in the derby,even more so if it was the jolly,but i wont be on one of the ballydoyles tomorrow unlike previous years, today im on the the john gosden colt,who i have been on ante post for some time now, ive put him up as bbotd in his 2 races this year and i aint gonna desert him now, he has done all that has been asked of him and came through twice,hes had his knockers, but this is the most open derby for years,and if im totally honest,this doesnt have the makings of an exceptional derby(im most probably wrong) and if my guy can see out this trip it will be a great couple of days for gosden yard,

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.