** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

England vs Sri Lanka - Test Series

kevshat

After the ODI series, England and Sri Lanka go at it in the longer format of the game from next Thursday in a two match test series. England's squad is named today and Sri Lanka begin their only warm up game so now is a good time to get the thread going. Both matches are live on Sky in the UK and should be a good warm up for the big India series later in the summer. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Thu Jun 12 - Mon Jun 16 10:00 GMT | 11:00 local 11:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st Test - England v Sri Lanka Lord's, London [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Fri Jun 20 - Tue Jun 24 10:00 GMT | 11:00 local 11:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd Test - England v Sri Lanka Headingley, Leeds [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England vs Sri Lanka - Test Series Series preview: 3pts England to win 2-0 5/2 Skybet Two low on confidence sides do battle here and both will be looking to win the series to restore that confidence. England’s problem over the last 12-18 months has been their batting but I’m not convinced they will struggle too much against a weak looking Sri Lankan attack. I really like England’s bowling line up and while they may not run through the Sri Lankans I think they’ve not enough to keep coming at them and as long as the rain stays away I can see Cook and Moores starting their long format regime with a series whitewash. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-sri-lanka-test-series-betting-england-can-restore-confidence-with-emphatic-win

Re: England vs Sri Lanka - Test Series 1st Test preview: 4pts S.Broad's Performance Pts - 108&Over 5/6 Bet365 Neither side go into this match in good form so we might see an edgy test match at times, especially in the early stages. One man who can excel though is Stuart Broad. He loves playing at HQ. He has a couple of 7-for’s on this ground in the last two years and averages almost 45 with the bat on this ground including his highest Test score. He’ll get the new ball here against an opening pair who’ve never played a Test in England so expect some early wickets from him and for him to be involved throughout. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-sri-lanka-1st-test-betting-stuart-broad-can-lead-england-s-revival-at-lord-s

Re: England vs Sri Lanka - Test Series 2nd Test preview: 4pts England to win 2nd Test 10/11 Skybet England did a lot of things right on a flat wicket which probably didn’t suit them too much at Lord’s and I think they will move on from that and seal the series here. Three of their players play their cricket on this ground while their bowlers should get plenty out of this wicket and I would imagine it will be a bit quicker which isn’t ideal for the Sri Lankans. I don’t believe this Sri Lanka attack can take 20 wickets so England to win looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-sri-lanka-2nd-test-betting-england-can-secure-the-series-in-leeds