BBOTD Wednesday 21st

7.20 Kempton - Swing Alone 1pt win @ 20/1 BetVictor I think Swing Alone is a massive price in this. We know this horse is a solid 90 rated horse as he won from 90 in January this year and followed that with very good runs behind the likes of Grendisar and in particular Van Percy from a mark of 95. The handicapper has been kind in dropping him from 96 to a mark of 93 for one poor run over an inadequate 2m behind the talented Litigant. I would put a line through his latest run at Ascot as its clear this horse is far better on the all weather than he is on turf. His turf record reads 15 runs with no wins and 6 placed efforts whereas his all weather record reads 11 runs with 3 wins and a further 5 placed. Very rarely does this horse finish out of the first 3 on the all weather and I think he has a decent chance of keeping up that record in this. The Gay Kelleway yard is struggling for winners but many of their horses are running well when fancied to do so. Luke Morris who is one of the best jockeys on the weather is this horses usual rider so that’s an obvious plus. The horse has never raced at Kempton, which is a slight worry but I think this intermediate trip of 11f will really suit him. There are plenty of interesting horses in opposition here but I think Swing Alone has solid credentials and can go well at a nice price.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 21st 1610 newton abbot 1pt win realta mo croi 6/4bet365 very easy winner last time out after being off track for 149 days,and im hopeful she can wi again over the same distance,she is up 7lb for that win, but the way she came away from the field that day she should be open to more improvement, same jockey on board and same tactics should be enough

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.