** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

NatWest T20 Blast

kevshat

The English domestic T20 competition gets underway this weekend with matches predominently on Friday nights now with the odd game on TV on other nights. The format has changed again and we're back to two groups of nine in North/South groups. Each side plays 14 matches in the league phase, 7 and home and 7 away with the top four in each group going through to quarter finals before the event finishes at the traditional finals day at Edgbaston. Too many fixtures to copy into here but they are all here: http://www.espncricinfo.com/natwest-t20-blast-2014/content/series/691693.html?template=fixtures

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Tournament preview: 2pts ew Essex to win NatWest T20 Blast 12/1 Boylesports (1/4 1-4) One side who should enjoy the switch to Friday night cricket are Essex. Chelmsford is a very intimidating place on a Friday night so Essex should benefit greatly from that. Essex were another side who made it to finals day last year but they were on the wrong end of a Steven Crook blitz in the semi final but I like the make up of their squad this year with Monty Panesar in to strengthen the bowling and Jesse Ryder a cracking all round signing. All the talk is that England stars are going to be around more often this season so Alastair Cook and Ravi Bopara should be around for longer and with great young talent in the shape of Ben Foakes, Reece Topley, Tom Westley and Tymal Mills when he’s fit and gun all rounders in Ryan ten Doeschate and Graham Napier, the Eagles look well set for a huge campaign here. 1pt ew Leicestershire to win NatWest T20 Blast 25/1 Boylesports (1/4 1-4) Once again I find myself struggling to ignore Leicestershire’s chances this season. Ramnaresh Sarwan isn’t far from a return to action while Scott Styris could just be an inspired signing if he has his best form with him. He knows how to win T20 tournaments all over the globe and can be a benefit to the Leicestershire attack. With the likes of Redfern, Smith, Eckersley, Cobb and O’Brien all good players in this format with the bat and players like Taylor, Naik and Buck underrated with the ball don’t write off the Foxes for whom this is always a major focus of their season. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/natwest-t20-blast-betting-essex-can-finally-land-elusive-t20-title

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Top Tournament Batsman: 2pts ew C.Kieswetter Top Tournament Batsman 18/1 Stan James (1/4 1-5) Craig Kieswetter topped the run list in the tournament last season even though Somerset failed to make it to finals day and he has plenty going for him this year too. Firstly and most importantly he has two extra matches on the tiny Taunton ground but with Somerset moving from the Mid/Wales/West group to the South Group he gets to bat at The Oval (twice), Hove and the Ageas Bowl as well which is helpful. Kieswetter has begun the season well and he should open the batting for Somerset in this competition and with him desperate to impress to try and win his England place back I expect another top season from the Somerset keeper. 1pt ew J.Vince Top Tournament Batsman 33/1 BetVictor (1/4 1-5) James Vince has flown out of the traps this season and has looked in sensational form for Hampshire. He is now their T20 captain so will be looking to keep his form going in this tournament to lead from the front. He has already dominated bowling in the red ball format of the game and you could easily argue he has been more dominant in one day cricket in the past too so we should expect him to go very well as well. Vince opens on a pearler of a batting track at the Ageas Bowl and with Hampshire needing a lot of runs up front I’m confident of a good run with Vince and at 33/1 he looks far too big with the form he has shown already this season. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/natwest-t20-blast-betting-craig-kieswetter-can-top-the-run-charts-once-again

Re: NatWest T20 Blast [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 16 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Worcestershire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Somerset (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Derbyshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Northamptonshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Lancashire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Glamorgan (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Surrey (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Essex (12:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Sussex (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Worcestershire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]190.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast TV game preview: 4pts Nottinghamshire vs Lancashire - Over 35.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill I think we’ll get a high scoring game here. The ECB have made it clear to counties that poor wickets won’t be tolerated in this competition and as we’ve had some good weather this week the Trent Bridge track should be full of runs. With the ground likely to be fast and the boundaries to the New Stand small I would expect two quality and lengthy batting line ups to deliver more than 35.5 boundaries here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-lancashire-betting-expect-the-trent-bridge-boundaries-to-be-peppered

Re: NatWest T20 Blast In the game at Durham tonight against Worcestershire I don't think the market has woken up to the fact that Durham are missing two of their main strike bowlers in Graham Onions and Ben Stokes. And of course Stokes's talent with the bat. Playing against a team featuring Moeen Ali and Saeed Ajmal who will control the Durham run rate and New Zealand int T20 player Colin Munro I'm struggling to understand how Worcestershire are odds against. 11/10 with 2 or 3 firms. What do you guys think???

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Few more outrights before this thing gets going. 1pt Leicestershire to win North Group 14/1 William Hill Can't really add anything to what I've put in the outright punt other than this is a silly price in what looks a wide open and being quite honest weak group. 2pts S.Moore Top Derbyshire Tournament Batsman 9/2 Bet365 Stephen Moore has begun the season well for Derbyshire and I see no reason why he can't convert that into good 20 over form. He was one of Lancashire's success stories in this competition over the last couple of seasons and he should find conditions to his liking down in Derby. Derbyshire look like a side with a lot of bits and pieces and occasional big innings batsmen this season but for me the man who can bat through and give them a platform for big totals is Moore so at 9/2 the opener makes a lot of sense to me. 3pts S.Davies Top Surrey Tournament Batsman 7/2 Bet365 All the talk at The Oval is about Kevin Pietersen and Graeme Smith and rightly so I guess as they are star names but Steven Davies has been consistent in one day cricket for the Lions for as long as I can remember and I think he can outshine the two big names here. Davies is arguably the most natural hitter over the top that there is in the English game and with the boundaries in and the wickets good this summer he should be able to take full advantage. We still don't know exactly how many games KP will play for Surrey and if he is on about jetting back and forth to the Caribbean each week that doesn't sound like a recipe for scoring runs. Graeme Smith is carrying a few injuries too and could be rested at times so everything points to Davies to be the man to lead Surrey's run charts this season. 2pts D.Malan Top Middlesex Tournament Batsman 3/1 Bet365 Dawid Malan has a good record in this format of the game but ever since he smashed that incredible century in the quarter final against Lancashire back in 2008 we've been waiting for him to really dominate this competition. That hasn't happened yet but he is maturing all the while and I think it is only a matter of time before he does. With Eoin Morgan, the obvious star in the Middlesex side, away with England for much of the season, Malan looks a good bet here. The likes of Denly, Dexter, Stirling and even someone like Rossington shouldn't be dismissed but Malan was 90 clear of the field last year and I don't see who will have improved enough to bridge that gap.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast I'm with you CB. 3 more to add to the Notts/Lancs bet. 4pts Worcestershire to beat Durham 11/10 Ladbrokes Can't really add a huge amount to what CB has already said. Saeed Ajmal could be a star of this tournament and his four overs alone will win Worcestershire a lot of matches. With Mitchell, Ali and Munro in the batting line up and the likes of Cox and Andrew to tee off down the order Worcestershire look a good thing to see off a Durham side who are perennial underachievers in this tournament and who have a young attack out without Graham Onions tonight. 4pts Leicestershire to beat Derbyshire 10/11 Winner Sports Confidence is high around the Leicestershire camp and with good reason. They've started the season well and have Ramnaresh Sarwan back tonight too. He and Styris have tons of T20 experience and quality in the form of O'Brien, Cobb, Taylor and Naik gives Leicestershire a strong chance here. Derbyshire are missing one or two key men with the ball and look a shade young in that department and their batting just looks to lack a reliable stand out quality man in the top order to go with Moore. I'm sure Derby will go ok at times in this competition but not tonight. 4pts Sussex to beat Surrey 10/11 BetVictor Last year's runners up begin their quest to go one better than they did last year but I'm not convinced it will be immediate success for Surrey here. Their top three or four with the bat look ok but their batting runs out pretty quickly after that and if Dernbach or Azhar were to go for runs I'm not sure they have the back up bowling to draw it back against a powerful and long Sussex batting line up. Sussex look very strong with the bat and Jordan and Arafat offer a potent new ball attack. They have three good quality spinners too so Sussex have all bases covered and can put last year's disastrous campaign behind them with a win here.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast

TV game preview: 4pts Nottinghamshire vs Lancashire - Over 35.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill I think we’ll get a high scoring game here. The ECB have made it clear to counties that poor wickets won’t be tolerated in this competition and as we’ve had some good weather this week the Trent Bridge track should be full of runs. With the ground likely to be fast and the boundaries to the New Stand small I would expect two quality and lengthy batting line ups to deliver more than 35.5 boundaries here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-lancashire-betting-expect-the-trent-bridge-boundaries-to-be-peppered
I think Notts were subject to a pitch inspection for their last CC game at Trent Bridge, the game finished in about three days ? Hopefully means they have turned it into a batsman's paradise for you in response. Good luck with all these. I like the Worcs Pears shout from both you guys tonight. Am also on Essex for the outright, like you Kev i think the make-up of their side is very good. Hopefully Jesse Ryder doesn't end up in disgrace in a Chelmsford boozer ! Seen a few articles on the importance of this new format for the domestic game, hope it's a success this year for the counties and us punters alike.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Saturday previews: 4pts Essex to beat Middlesex 10/11 Betfred Essex look a strong side to me anyway but with Alastair Cook in the ranks that strength is increased. It is perfectly possible that Graham Napier could be on the scorecard at 8 in this match which highlights their strength with the bat and with Reece Topley, one of the top wicket takers last season, joining the likes of Bopara, Napier and Panesar with the ball Essex have a side capable of winning here. Middlesex look a little light with the ball once Finn’s four overs are complete and look a batsman light too so I’m for Essex here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/middlesex-vs-essex-betting-essex-can-open-their-account-with-a-win-at-hq 4pts Sussex to beat Middlesex 10/11 Ladbrokes It is hard to predict how Middlesex will be in this match but even if they are buzzing I would fancy Sussex here. Luke Wright is one of the better batsmen in the game in this format and in Jordan, Liddle and Arafat they have three wicket takers not to mention Yardy and his darts. Middlesex have to feel the effects of a long day at some point in this match and so I fancy the away side again here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/middlesex-vs-sussex-betting-sussex-can-end-middlesex-s-double-header-with-a-win

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Was at Lords today. Very good crowd considering Arsenal were in the Cup final. All bodes well if the weather stays good. Sunday preview: 4pts Surrey to beat Somerset 5/4 Stan James I think Surrey have every chance in this match. I’m massive on bowlers winning T20 matches and Surrey have a good attack for this competition. Somerset’s attack looks a little on the light side for me and they miss a batsman or two as well if they lose a couple early on in their innings so I think Surrey are the better balanced side. They have some real big hitters of their own and they look a touch of value at 5/4 to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/somerset-vs-surrey-betting-surrey-look-value-to-open-their-account-in-taunton

Was at Lords today. Very good crowd considering Arsenal were in the Cup final. All bodes well if the weather stays good. Sunday preview: 4pts Surrey to beat Somerset 5/4 Stan James I think Surrey have every chance in this match. I’m massive on bowlers winning T20 matches and Surrey have a good attack for this competition. Somerset’s attack looks a little on the light side for me and they miss a batsman or two as well if they lose a couple early on in their innings so I think Surrey are the better balanced side. They have some real big hitters of their own and they look a touch of value at 5/4 to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/somerset-vs-surrey-betting-surrey-look-value-to-open-their-account-in-taunton
Caught a bit on TV, looked like a good occasion. Nice start from Essex. Was it me or did one of the boundaries seem very short ? Have to keep an eye on the sixes lines for future matches at Lords.

Caught a bit on TV, looked like a good occasion. Nice start from Essex. Was it me or did one of the boundaries seem very short ? Have to keep an eye on the sixes lines for future matches at Lords.
Yeah the boundary to the Grandstand side was short. I'd imagine that was due to the ODI pitch being prepared in the middle so it may not be a factor in future games but definitely worth keeping an eye on the Lords twitter feed as they regularly post photos of the square in the lead up to games. One more for today's game. 3pts Somerset vs Surrey - Under 43.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill Admittedly we're at Taunton this afternoon but this line looks a little big for me probably down to the ground's reputation which is fair enough but it doesn't factor in the strength of the bowling attacks on show in this game and more importantly the number of spinners who are likely to feature. It is a crazy hot day for this time of year in the South so the wicket may be a touch slower than we'd like so I would expect as many as five or six spinners to be used and it isn't always easy to hit boundaries off spinners in this format. If we then look at the seamers and see quality in the form of Nannes, Thomas, Azhar and Jade who is a much stronger proposition at this level than internationally and I think it will be harder work than the batsmen would like here. When these two met in the quarter final last year the ball had the slight edge on the bat and with the likes of Jos Buttler, Glenn Maxwell and Vikram Solanki all not involved today I fancy the ball to get the better of the bat here too.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 23 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Middlesex (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Kent (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Worcestershire (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Leicestershire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Yorkshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Lancashire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Glamorgan (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Hampshire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast TV preview: 4pts Yorkshire to beat Birmingham Bears 4/5 Coral Yorkshire didn’t perform too badly last week but I think they can sort out where they went wrong and fight back here. Birmingham have a good bowling attack but I’m not convinced with their batting depth. Darren Maddy was still a big player for them last year as was Clarke and neither are around for this game. Admittedly Yorkshire miss a couple of big batsmen but in Gale, Lyth, Williamson and Bairstow they have enough to get the job done here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/birmingham-bears-vs-yorkshire-betting-yorkshire-can-get-their-first-win-at-edgbaston

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Remaining bets for tonight. 4pts Gloucestershire to beat Middlesex 11/10 Bet365 I'm not sure how Middlesex are favourites here. They were pretty horrendous for most of the day in their double header last week and it was only a magnificent partnership between Dawid Malan and Eoin Morgan that got Middlesex anything close to respectability in the first match. Eoin Morgan isn't around in this match so Middlesex don't just lose his explosive batting but his captaincy too and I'm not convinced Dan Christian is the right man to put in charge. If Gloucestershire get through the opening pair early on this Middlesex batting line up runs out pretty quickly. Steven Finn is in the Middlesex squad but isn't fully fit so he isn't certain to play especially if conditions are a bit treacherous and if he doesn't play there wasn't a lot in the Middlesex attack last week. Gloucestershire were unfortunate to lose to Somerset last week but they showed enough in that match to suggest they'll go ok in this especially if Michael Klinger finds some form but they have the confidence of wiping Kent out in the Championship and at odds against look a good bet here. 1pt L.Plunkett Top Yorkshire Batsman 25/1 Winner Sports It is open to debate how much play we will see at Edgbaston tonight but if it is a shortened game then Yorkshire may decide to send Liam Plunkett up the order to give it some pasty like he has been doing down the order in the Championship this season. Plunkett top scored from down at number eight against Northants last week and that was in a side which included Gary Ballance and Joe Root. Those two are missing tonight so there is every chance Plunkett will bat higher even if it isn't as high as we'd like. Last week showed the potential he has and with Warwickshire having bowlers who can get rid of the top order earlier the former Durham man is worth taking a chance on here. 4pts Hampshire to beat Sussex Evs Ladbrokes Sussex are unbeaten from their two matches so far in this competition but on another day and at another time they could easily have lost both their matches thus far. In fact they should have lost both matches. Somehow Sussex pinched 16 off Dernbach's final over to beat Surrey last Friday and Middlesex produced the worst run chase in the history of run chases to succumb to Sussex the day after. Chris Jordan was key in both matches and he isn't around here which won't help Sussex even allowing for Chris Nash coming back. Nash came in down the order last week which doesn't suit him so even his return doesn't put me off. Hampshire lost last week and their batting line up was shown up a little bit but the signing of Owais Shah fills the void of experience in the middle order. Chris Wood is also back tonight which helps. I understand Hampshire are going to move their batting line up around tonight which I very much like the look of so I would expect a better performance from the two time champs and based on what we've seen from Sussex so far I see no reason why Hampshire can't win this.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Hampshire (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Keeping my powder dry for this one. Even at that price I can't see any value in Middlesex and Hampshire are too short in this format for me to justify backing them. Good luck to anyone who does bet.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 29 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Lancashire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.06 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Northamptonshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Northamptonshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Derbyshire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Durham (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Sussex (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]89.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Warwickshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Middlesex (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Essex (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Gloucestershire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast TV preview: 4pts Derbyshire vs Northants - Highest scoring over - Over 16.5 runs 5/6 Stan James I think the prices are about right for this match but one area where there could be some mileage is in the highest scoring over market. The line is at 16.5 but that looks quite low with the way Northants are batting and especially with the runs Derbyshire are giving away. In saying that Derbyshire have the firepower to do some damage with the bat and in what I expect to be a high scoring match I can see an over going for more than 16.5 runs in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/derbyshire-vs-northants-betting-expect-some-high-scoring-overs-in-derby

Re: NatWest T20 Blast One other one for me tonight. 4pts Durham to beat Lancashire 20/21 Stan James Durham look to have a very strong squad out for this match with Ben Stokes returning and he showed in the week that he's in good touch with bat and ball so I would expect him to go well. Gordon Muchall is another who is in the squad for this match and he is in brilliant form too so there is plenty of depth to the Jets batting and we know they have good quality with the ball with the likes of Stokes, Rushworth and Wood around. Lancashire look to rely a lot on Junaid Khan with the ball and if he doesn't deliver they could have some problems. With the bat they look a batsman light to me as well especially against a side who take wickets at regular intervals so I'm happy to take the home side in this one.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Friday TV preview: 4pts Surrey Most 6s 10/11 Coral I can’t see beyond Surrey in this match. I’ve seen three of Middlesex’s four matches and they’ve been awful in all of them and the one I didn’t see they could only make 111 so I don’t hold out much hope against a side who won a lot of games last season. There isn’t a lot of value in Surrey to win the match but there is more on them hitting the most sixes with the likes of Roy, Davies, Wilson and even KP if he plays all big hitters whereas Middlesex have more stroke players than hitters. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/surrey-vs-middlesex-betting-surrey-can-hit-the-most-sixes-in-london-derby

Re: NatWest T20 Blast One more for me tonight. Was tempted with a couple of short price ones but there's just enough danger about them to resist them. 5pts Kent to beat Gloucestershire 4/5 Boylesports Kent blitzed Somerset in a slogfest last week but I think there is enough to like about them here. The last couple of years they have blooded a lot of youngsters in this competition but those youngsters now have the experience and the quality to get the job done as we saw with Daniel Bell-Drummond last week. With the experience of Stevens, Key, Claydon and Bollinger to help those youngsters Kent have an underrated side here. Gloucestershire have also blooded a lot of youngsters recently and they too have the experience and ability to perform well for them but one problem the Gladiators are having is with the bat and that could hurt them this evening. Michael Klinger is very much their talisman but he's barely scored a run this summer and with Roderick out injured again their batting runs out quite quickly once they lose a few wickets. Although Gloucestershire got home against Middlesex last week the way they chased 112 was a bit of a concern so I like Kent here.

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Sunday TV preview: 4pts Leicestershire to beat Birmingham Bears 10/11 BetVictor I like Leicestershire in this match. Generally they are a tough side to beat at Grace Road in this format of the game and I’ve mentioned before how Warwickshire just lack a bit of solidity and experience in the middle order that everyone can bat around and who can rebuild an innings if things are going wrong such as against Lancashire on Friday night. Leicestershire know their roles in this game and play it well and I think they’ll take this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leicestershire-vs-birmingham-bears-betting-leicestershire-can-see-off-the-bears-on-sunday

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 5 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Kent (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Worcestershire (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Glamorgan (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Yorkshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Essex (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Durham (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]93.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Nottinghamshire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Middlesex (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.71 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Gloucestershire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Durham (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.23 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]162.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 June 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Glamorgan (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]192.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Thursday preview: 4pts Hampshire vs Kent - Under 10.5 sixes 5/6 Stan James I wouldn’t put anyone off those who think Kent are value, they are, but I think a better bet could be had in the sixes market where the line is 10.5. Admittedly we’ve got to allow for Maxwell going mental but he didn’t finish the IPL in the greatest form so there is hope there. Both these sides have good bowling attacks and with the amount of rain that was around in the South on Wednesday this wicket, which I imagine will be the one a Championship game has just been played on, is likely to be a bit of a pudding making hitting big tricky. With that in mind I’ll chance the unders which would have come in on two perfectly good wickets against lesser attacks in Hampshire’s opening two matches here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hampshire-vs-kent-betting-two-good-bowling-attacks-can-restrict-big-hitting

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Friday TV preview: 4pts Lancashire to beat Yorkshire Evs BetVictor Lancashire have plenty in their favour in this match. They are in good form and have home advantage which in Roses battles is often a big advantage and for me they have the better side, especially with the players Yorkshire are without in this contest so I’m going to take the North Group leaders in this match. Junaid Khan is fantastic at the death and the return of Jos Buttler boosts their batting so Lancashire look the real deal here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lancashire-vs-yorkshire-betting-the-red-rose-can-bloom-at-old-trafford

Re: NatWest T20 Blast Saturday preview: 4pts Durham to beat Worcestershire 10/11 Betfred I like Durham here. They’ve already beaten Worcestershire in this tournament this season and Worcestershire had Moeen Ali in that game. He will be a big loss with the bat but we shouldn’t underestimate his threat with the ball either. Durham have Stokes and Hastings available and they both offer good bowling options and big hitting with the bat to strengthen an already strong batting line up so it is the Jets to take off and win this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/worcestershire-vs-durham-betting-durham-can-do-the-double-over-worcestershire