** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Premier League > Thursday May 15th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 15 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chisnall, D v Lewis, A (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v Van Barneveld, R (19:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Thornton, R v Taylor, P (20:20 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wright, P v Van Gerwen, M (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.56[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League > Thursday May 15th Week 15 previews: 4pts D.Chisnall vs A.Lewis - Over 7.5 180s 6/5 Boylesports This should be an entertaining match because there’s nothing on either of them in terms of pressure. These two are probably the two strongest scorers in the game right now so I think it is only right that we expect a few 180s in this match. There were 10 180s in the reverse fixture between the two and with both scoring good scoring form since them I would expect to see at least eight in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-lewis-betting-brighton-opener-can-be-full-of-180s 4pts G.Anderson vs R.Barneveld - Over 11.5 legs 5/4 Skybet I think this will be a close match. Anderson doesn’t have the draw in his favour if Wright wins later in the night but there must be a part of him which may well think Wright is unlikely to win so I’m sure Anderson would take a draw if he had to in order to force Wright to win later in the night. Barneveld has been tough to beat all competition so this one could go all the way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-barneveld-betting-gary-anderson-may-have-to-go-the-distance-in-brighton 5pts R.Thornton vs P.Taylor - Over 10.5 legs 4/5 BetVictor This should be a good match because the pressure is all on Taylor here and I think Thornton may just take advantage. An insane number of Thornton’s matches have gone the distance this season and this one may just be another one of those occasions. Taylor will want to win comfortably but each leg Thornton holds throw with the more the pressure will come on the Power so I can see this going at least 11 if not all 12 legs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-taylor-betting-phil-taylor-may-not-have-a-quick-win-in-his-final-game 4pts M.van Gerwen (-2.5 legs) to beat P.Wright 11/10 Bet365 Peter Wright has to get some sort of result in this match to have any chance of making the semi finals next week but if he is true to his word that he will play up to the crowd to get under van Gerwen’s skin here he needs to make sure he doesn’t lose focus on the job in hand in the process. I like Peter Wright but he hasn’t done himself any favours winding van Gerwen up. The Dutchman will be out to do a job on Wright here and I believe he might just do it too. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-van-gerwen-betting-van-gerwen-can-get-satisfying-win-over-wright