Ligue 1 Orange > Saturday May 17th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v Girondins de Bordeaux (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lorient v Lille OSC (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OGC Nice v Olympique Lyonnais (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.81[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Marseille v En Avant Guingamp (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Paris Saint-Germain v Montpellier HSC (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saint-Étienne v AC Ajaccio (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Bastia v FC Nantes (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sochaux-Montbéliard v Evian TG (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Reims v Stade Rennais (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Toulouse FC v Valenciennes FC (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > Saturday May 17th Sochaux v Evian This is a last-day relegation decider. As I see it, Sochaux have to win the game to stay up. Evian will stay up with a draw or a win. With both sides needing points, it looks a recipe for goals, so I think nearly evens for over 2.5 looks attractive. Over 2.5 1.93 sbobet Stake: 5 points

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > Saturday May 17th Last round in Ligue 1, sadly though cause we are doing fine lately in these last fases of the season. Bastia hosting FC Nantes in a safe mid table fight. Home team surprisingly won last week when nobody expected them to do any harm away at Montpellier. But they played a great game with a lot of activity on the wings and tight at the back. We have some good and bad news for Bastia today. Khazri and Boudebouz are both out for this game, last week they played pretty well especially Khazri with his vision and technical abilities, but these guys also often lack sharpness and are completely invisible through out the game. So, not totally sure if these are major blows for Bastia. Anyways, Bastia is a solid home team over the years, they mainly collect their points at home and it's often really hard to win in Stade Armand Cesári. Home record this season again is pretty impressive for a team like Bastia. 10-4-4 with a goal difference of 24-18 collecting 34 points in the process. Their squad is quite fit and all of the other important players are ready to start. Raspetino will likely come in for Khazri, he also scored 5 goals this season. Defense is intact also their defensive mid is an important part with Cahuzac, Yatabare and Romaric. Romaric played in the center last week and did very well so maybe they will keep it that way sending Palmieri to the bench again. We will have to wait and see if Bastia is active again and eager to perform but in their last home game in front of their fanatic fans, I really think they will go for it. Last year Bastia won this fixture 2-1! Nantes finished safe in mid table and had some ups and downs this season. Some games their topscorer Dordevic was great other games he was so poor and Nantes really depended on him. He's out for a while now and you can see that they are struggeling in front of goal. Nobody except for Gakpe is decent infront of goal and he is actually a winger. A 2-6 surprising win away at Valenciennes was one of their highlights in the last 2 months. In all the other away games they were poor and only scored 2 goals in 9 away games. They will miss a lot of important players for tonight's game. Bedoya one of their best midfielders is out scoring 5 goals already in 31 games along with another regular midfielder Veretout [27 games 1 goal]. Regular defender Djilobodji is suspended, real blow defensively and he scored 3 goals already. Schechter played as a striker last weeks and this guy is so slow and apathic. Can't see him scoring his first goal of the season tonight. Pressure will surely come from Bastia in most parts of the game and I think Nantes will surely concede once. Their away record is not that bad with 5-5-8and goal difference of 19-24 but like I said they collected most of their points in the first half of the season when Dordevic was still sharp and on the pitch. Nantes was unbeaten before their loss last week at home against St etienne for 4 games but it really looked like their minds are already set on a long vacation. All in all, it could go two ways. Bastia being active and dominating from start to finish, if so they will surely win it. But if Bastia plays without any motivation which I highly doubt but if they do then this game could go out as a candle an end really boring cause I can't see both teams scoring a lot with their main threat players out especially Nantes. A 1-0 win is likely for me so the unders are on my list too. 3 bets for this game. Bastia to win medium stakes Under 2.5 goals small/medium stakes Bastia to score first with small stakes. I like this bet cause I expect the home side to be dominant from the first whistle.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > Saturday May 17th Sochaux hosting Evian. Do or die game for both teams, Sochaux NEEDS a win to stay in this league while Evian would be safe with a draw or a win here. Both teams desperately fighting for survival but you just can't ignore the revival of the home team. Unreal, how they managed to get so many positive results after such a long and tough season. 13 points out of their last 5 games is impressive especially their draw against PSG. Goal difference of 8-2 in these last 5 games shows that they are dedicated to their tactics, coach and revival. I'll give them a good chance tonight to secure safety! Young Ayew is doing an amazing job upfront and is very active, he also scores goals on a regular basis now something he didn't show at Marseille. Sochaux is very dangerous from the flanks also because both of their fullbacks are very active and energetic and this is the area Evian really has troubles so a perfect chance for the home side to exploit the open spaces there. Team news is great for Sochaux, no big missings and they can field the same 11 like last weeks. Don't think their coach will chance something cause they are flying at the moment. Confidence is sky high and I think they will show this on the pitch again tonight. Home record is pretty good for a bottom team with 8-6-4 with a goal difference of 20-15. Sochaux won this fixture 2-1 last year. Evian are having troubles lately, they are desperate for points in the last 2 months but failed in many occasions. Good for them they finally beat one of the poorest away sides in this league Nice last week. But overall Evian constantly are having troubles in front of goal, they just like a good finisher and away from home they are everything but impressive. 5 goals in their last 9 away games shows that they need some kind of miracle to avoid defeat tonight. Ofcourse this side can be hard to beat if they focus on their defense throughout the 90 minutes but Sochaux in this kind of form will surely get some chances and if Evian concedes first I really doubt that they can turn it around. Pretty curious how they will approach this game cause their confidence can't be great with 3 losses in their last 4. Their away record is 3-5-10 with a goal difference of 11-27. 11 away goals whole season, wow.. They welcome back veteran Barbosa who can be pretty important for this side but he haven't played for a while. Evian squad is also intact so this will be a REAL battle at Stade Auguste-Bonal. Two teams with an opposite form facing eachother in a great fight for survival, my vote goes to Sochaux cause of their current form, home advantage and better team overall especially upfront. I really can't see Evian score more than once so a draw at best for them to secure safety. Another interesting fact is that Sochaux kept 6 cleansheets in their last 9 home games but with the pressure being so high tonight they might concede due a stupid error in the back. You just never know! Sochaux to edge this game one way or another! 4 bets for this game : Sochaux to win medium stakes. Sochaux to score 2 or more goals medium stakes. A early goal will surely open up Evian and through the flanks the home side will have lots of chances Correct score 1-1 small stakes. Worst case scenario for Sochaux. Some cover for our bets if Evian fights like lions and somehow keeps Sochaux to only one goal, surely can't see Evian winning this. Correct score 1-0 small stakes. Sochaux might lock the game after their first goal or they find a late winner!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > Saturday May 17th

Sochaux hosting Evian ... 4 bets for this game : Sochaux to win medium stakes. Sochaux to score 2 or more goals medium stakes. A early goal will surely open up Evian and through the flanks the home side will have lots of chances Correct score 1-1 small stakes. Worst case scenario for Sochaux. Some cover for our bets if Evian fights like lions and somehow keeps Sochaux to only one goal, surely can't see Evian winning this. Correct score 1-0 small stakes. Sochaux might lock the game after their first goal or they find a late winner!
senk - I enjoy your write-ups and tips, but any chance of indicating any odds? For example, you've tipped Sochaux to win. But this will only be a good bet above certain odds - for example, you might think it's a good bet at 2.5, but would it still be a good bet at 1.8? If you could indicate odds, it would help me (and perhaps others) decide whether the latest odds are good value :)

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > Saturday May 17th

Sochaux v Evian This is a last-day relegation decider. As I see it, Sochaux have to win the game to stay up. Evian will stay up with a draw or a win. With both sides needing points, it looks a recipe for goals, so I think nearly evens for over 2.5 looks attractive. Over 2.5 1.93 sbobet Stake: 5 points
Result: Sochaux 0 Evian 3 Bet won :ok Stake: 5 points Return: 9.65 points From what I saw, Evian were by the far the better team here and well deserved the win.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > Saturday May 17th Bad night for us. Bastia lacked any kind of motivation, they had chances for a winner but a boring game in the end only the unders came in. Sochaux really failed hard, really really didn't see that coming. Top form and in the decisive game they fail big time. Next season it is guys! Ler's enjoy the WC soon!