Manchester City v West Ham > Sunday May 11th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v West Ham (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v West Ham > Sunday May 11th 5pts Under 3.5 goals 21/20 BetVictor Most Manchester City home matches have been goalfests this season but I don’t think this one will be. This game is all about making sure you don’t lose for City rather than playing up to the crowd and looking to entertain. West Ham won’t be out to entertain that’s for sure. They will look to keep things tight and maybe pinch one on the break or through a set piece so I can’t see more than 3.5 goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-west-ham-betting-city-s-title-decider-can-be-low-scoring

Re: Manchester City v West Ham > Sunday May 11th Manchester City- West Ham United Bet: West Ham United +2.5 @ 1.81 (Pinnacle) (3/10) A too high line here for me. This is not a normal Manchester City match as we are used to in league. Normally City is all about show and a LOT of goals at home but now facing West Ham it's all about winning here. They are currently 2 points ahead of liverpool and have a much better goal differenc so that as long as they don't lose here they are winning the league. So I don't see City trying to put on a show in this match. I rather see City going for a lead in this match and then play way more passive to make sure they don't lose this match. And this means for me that the team is not going to open up as much as they usually do when they want to put on a show against their opponents. For West Ham on the other side this match is pointless. They don't play for anything really but they surely want to stop a Man City goal festival against them in the last match of the season. They know they don't really have a chance against City and this means for me that they are going to defend up. So all in all I'm expecting a very defending West Ham against a City that is not going to try to win with 3 goals differenc rather than just win this match plain and easy.