Tankys Tips

New on here but always like to support up and coming boards. Been posting across lots of other boards for a while and will try and post regularly on here if people are interested... Anyway Hello to all and the best of luck...:cow 210 Lingfield: BUSTER HYVONEN ran a race full of promise when only failing by a head to reel in party Boss. The fact that Party Boss has remained unbeaten since then clocking up a 5 timer including the Grade 1A Spring Cup lto shows what a fantastic debut effort that was. Another few strides and it would have beaten that horse as well. Buster ran very green early on that day but when the penny dropped it took off. Improvement should be pretty assured for that effort. The 3rd home Keep Me Warm has also won a race since. James fanshawe has His team in good order and 2 of his last 6 runners have won, Jamie Spencer rides and He is at the top of His game right now having ridden 13 winners in the last 14 days. Together they have a 29% strike rate over the last 5 years and another small plus is there 1/1 together this year so far. An extra furlong today also looks ideal. With so many plus points I make this My bet of the day. (Nap) 505 Lingfield: FISBY can hopefully complete a 1st & last race double for Me. Its never gonna win far with its style of racing so the handicapper doesnt seem to have got the mark of it yet. The form of its last win over cd by a cosy half length from Bobby Charles looks even better now that horse has trooted up by 3ls on its next start. The 8th home malibu & 10th Bishops Finger also won nto... (Nb) Aintree (Small bets) 310 MOSCOW FLYER is a star no getting away from that and its only danger here appear to be in front of it in the shape of the fences. It appears to have got them sussed aswell. I wont be doing it in a single though because HEIGHT OF GLORY (245 Lingfield) appears to have a penalty in front of an open goal so Ill combine these two in a double. (Win Double) 420 MOULIN RICHE impressed me at Cheltenham. It always travelled well and didnt have as hard a race there as a lot of the other horses that ran at that meeting did. The same conditions here and with Aintree looking a more suitable course than Cheltenham. (Aintree Star Bet) 455 SLEEPING NIGHT battled on well to win the Foxhunters @ Cheltenham and runs here of an attractive weight. Ruby Walsh who never had a great day Yesterday takes over from Connor Sweeney and can do the steering. (Win) All the best Tankyman

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.