** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sky Bet League 1 Play-Offs > Saturday May 10th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Peterborough United v Leyton Orient (12:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Preston North End v Rotherham United (17:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet League 1 Play-Offs > Saturday May 10th 4pts Peterborough vs L Orient - Over 2.5 goals 1.95 Bet365 This should be a really exciting tie in both matches and I think we will start off with some goals. Peterborough will look to make use of home advantage I am sure while Leyton Orient are dangerous every time they go forward at the minute so I’m expecting plenty of goal opportunities and in turn plenty of goals. In Lisbie, Mooney and Assombalonga there are three of the best forwards in the division on show here so I like over 2.5 goals in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/peterborough-vs-leyton-orient-betting-first-leg-should-be-full-of-goal-action 3pts Preston to beat Rotherham 13/10 Paddy Power This is one of the ties where I think home advantage will be crucial. Deepdale is sure to be packed for this match and Preston have some experienced big game players so I think Rotherham will have their work cut out to contain the home side in this one. The likes of Kevin Davies and Jon Welsh have played at the highest level so will be key for Preston and I fancy the home side to take the advantage into the second leg. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/preston-vs-rotherham-betting-preston-can-use-home-advantage-to-full-effect